~26~

"W-What?" Wonwoo asked, barely above a whisper. Seokmin and Mingyu were too shocked to even say a word. Jeonghan was drop dead frozen. 

Out of all the people in the world, why Jisoo?

"After checking him up, we noticed that he's too pale so we decided to do a few blood tests. Unfortunately, we discovered that there is an overproduction of white blood cells which prevents the production of normal cells," The doctor explained. 

"What kind of treatment does he need?"

"I suggest him to undergo chemotheraphy." Jeonghan went by Jisoo's side, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly.

"H-He going to heal r-right?" Jeonghan stuttered. At the exact moment, eight boys entered the room. Chan immediately ran towards his hyung and hugged him.

"Let's hope and pray for the better," The doctor responded. Wonwoo smiled. "Thank you, Doctor Jaehyung."

"Anytime. I'll take my leave," He said and left the room. Even though it was almost four in the morning, each of them was clearly wide awake. Everyone knew better and stayed silent when a sniffle was clearly heard across the room which was followed by a sob. Jeonghan, who was obviously crying silently, spoke in a low voice.

"You don't deserve this, Jisoo." Chan engulfed Jeonghan in a hug, shedding tears as he heard the older cry louder. "I-I deserve to be in that bed. Not h-him, but me."

"Don't think like that," Seungcheol uttered.

"Why shouldn't I? I wasn't there when he was hurting. I didn't act like the friend that I promised I was suppose to be during times like those. I just hate myself."

Wonwoo could only sigh. If only Jeonghan knew what Jisoo said before he fainted.

If only you knew how much he was hurting...

...

I'm bored af. Anyone wanna suggest a good Seventeen related story?

*Inhales* I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MY CRUSH YESTERDAY I'M SO HAPPY OMGPALAJEOQLWBBDJSOS-