18

"its so lovely to meet you!" natalia exclaimed excitedly as she gave the boy a hug.

he was taken aback from natalia's sudden reactions, but with a toothy grin he hugged her back.

the pair both ordered some food and drink, timothée jokingly having ago at natalia for ordering a hot chocolate instead of coffee, "i asked you out for coffee, not hot chocolate." after he giggled at his comment, which made natalia giggle too, he repeatedly told her he was jokingly, happiness and laughter lacing his voice as he did so.

natalia felt that timothée was easy to read. she could tell when he was embarrassed, awkward, nervous or happy. she took note that he was quite a fidgety person, he was cross and uncross his legs. one moment he'd have his arms crossed and the next he'd have his chin resting in the palm of his hand. she noticed how he would smile with his teeth all the time and every smile was a bright one, filled with genuine happiness.

timothée noticed how nervous he was around natalia. she would ask him a question and he'd ramble, where he would go, "i'm sorry i'm rambling," with a chuckle as he moved position due to his anxious state.
timothée noticed how relaxed natalia seemed to be, —though little did he know that was all a front. she wasn't easy to read and he liked that, he liked how she was kind of mysterious. he liked how she would mirror his happiness. he liked how she would blush and cover her cheeks when she did so, he liked when she got nervous— it made him feel alright about being nervous, too.

natalia and timothée spent the afternoon in a little downtown coffee shop, they shared stories, jokes, facts about theirselves.

they both thought about how surreal this was. they had been talking for a month or so but it was so nice to put a voice to a name. natalia knew what timothée sounded like, but experiencing it in person made her heart tingle a little.

when they both parted ways in the early hours of the evening, they arranged to see each other quite soon. both of them eager to make plans together.

"it was lovely seeing you timothée," she said as they walked down the street.

"yeah, yeah. it was really nice to meet you, natalia." he smiled back a toothy grin.

|
idk if this was good or not!!!! pls comment ur thoughts. i didnt know how to end it lol and i didnt want to bore u all with small talk so its just like a little irl description as i want to mostly focus on their relationship thru social media platforms instead lol!!!! so u only rly see their relationship over that, but i also wanna bring real life to u all too!!! does that make sense? i always ramble in these authors notes i do lol
|