92

"I just don't get why you didn't tell me." Natalia spoke softly.

the two girls couldn't even look at her, Natalia was confused, frustrated and upset. She just didn't get it and it was like no one was even going to try and explain this all to her.

she sighed out of frustration, "You know what, i can't be bothered." she said as she got up from the sofa and held her hands up in protest, "When you actually feel like you can tell me, you know where i am."

she picked up her bag and headed to the door, her hand was just about to open the door when her sister's voice finally spoke, "Theres nothing to explain, we just kept it a secret from everyone. its nothing against you— we just didn't know what to do so we did nothing."

Natalia turned around, she had a frustrated frown on her face that tried to soften, "You told mum and dad before me. why didn't you just tell us together?"

"Well— we didn't actually tell your mom and dad..." Lilian trailed off.

"What?"

"They walked in on us kissing back in london, mum looked at us and nodded before telling us dinner was ready. We then over heard her telling that that she wasn't surprised." Gabby laughed lightly at the end after explaining.

"And we never saw you, Nat. you've been so busy we didn't want to disturb you."

"I'm never too busy for you both, you should know that— especially you, gab. i have all the time in the world for you both, i'd drop anything for you." Natalia explained sadly.

"We just knew how happy you are with Timmy, we didn't want to get in the way." Gabby explained, twiddling her thumbs.

Natalia shook her head, "I love Timmy, yeah." she blushed, "But that doesn't mean i don't love you guys, too. i'm busy, things are crazy but you two are the only family i have in New York really and i can't even put into words how happy you both make me, it just hurt that you didn't tell me because it felt as though you didn't trust me or think i'd be okay with it, i don't care who you're with as long as you're both happy."

and with that being said, the three girls engulfed each other into one big group hug.

Suddenly, Natalia giggled, "I knew you both had gay feelings for each other, you make it so obvious."

"What?!" Gabby gasped.

Natalia rolled her eyes, "C'mon,"

"She's right." Lilian laughed.

"Can't wait for mine and Timmy's break so we can have double dates."

||

tally
hey baby

timotay
hey angel

tally
i miss you
its nearly the oscars
i hope oscar treats
u right

timotay
so do i
but i don't rly
care either way bcus
theres nO chance i'll
get it!
so many good actors i'm
up against

tally
uh!!!! ur an amazing
actor
honestly
even if u don't win
it doesn't mean anything
ur still my favourite
ever actor in the whole
wide world amen
and besides it took leo
94 yrs to get one and he's
amazing