69

natbrooks: take my hand, take my breath
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

natbrooks: pull me close and take one step.
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

|
username: keep your eyes locked on mine

|
lilianjones: and let the music be your guide
|
gabbybrooks: wont you promise me

natbrooks: its like catCHING LIGHTENING
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

|
username: tHE CHANCES OF FINDING
|
lilianjones: sOMEONE LIKE YOU
|
gabbybrooks: ITS ONE IN A MILLION THE CHANCES OF FEELING TUE WAY WE DODDDDOOOOOO
|
lilianjones: anD WITH EVERY STEP TOGETHER
|
natbrooks: we JUST KEEP ON GETTING BETTER
|
realchalamet: so can i have this dance?
|
natbrooks: yES
|
natbrooks: oh wait,, u were singing. right.

elizabethchambers: Currently: Nat and T reciting the scene in High School Musical when Gabriella and Troy sing Can I Have This Dance.
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

elizabethchambers: Yes, those who are asking,
i do feel like i'm in the same room as Troy and Gabriella.
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

_____

"So can i have this dance, Armie?"

Beforehand, Timmy and Talia were in Armie and Elizabeth's hotel room, singing and dancing to High School Musical.

Timothée liked to dance, and Natalia liked to watch him do so. She liked how his body would just transform and let lose to the sound of the rhythm.

"Oh my god imagine if Timmy gave Natalia a necklace with a T on it," Armie had laughed.

"Oh my god," Natalia breathed, "I'd propose right there and then."

Laughter erupted in the hotel room, "What you propose to me with?" Asked Timothée.

"A Haribo ring. The red and white one though, don't like the other one and i gotta give my man the best." she explained, shrugging.

If Rome was a person, Natalia would be in love with them. The whole of Timothée and Armie's team, including Elizabeth and Natalia had just finished up eating at a restaurant where Natalia had told Timothée a million times that it was probably one of the best Pasta dishes she had ever had.

Walking down the streets of Rome, Natalia admired Elizabeth and Armie. The couple were messing about, Timothée would laugh goofily and video them when Armie had Elizabeth across his back as she laughed hysterically and repeatedly hit his back.

Natalia cuddled down into her big fluffy coat. she stuffed her hands in her pockets as she watched the two mess about.

Timothée looked down at Natalia. with a smile he took one of his hands out of his pocket and linked arms with Natalia's, putting his hand back in his pocket and carried on walking as if nothing had changed.

A small smile played on Natalia's face at his actions, "I hope i find love as pure as theres." she mumbled to Timothée.

Though, Timothée decided to not respond. He always adored Armie and Elizabeth's relationship, he aspired to find a relationship as pure and as loving as theirs. He too hoped he would find love like that.

Timothée felt as if he had already found love— or was finally finding it properly. Being around Natalia was so freeing for him. He loved the way she carried herself, he loved the vibe of her. He was falling in love with every little detail of her before he fell in love with her wholly.

"You okay?" he snapped out of his day dream and turned his face Natalia.

"Uh yeah. Sorry, spaced a lil' bit then," he laughed.

Though she frowned, "Whats up? You know you can talk to me." she said as they followed slowly behind the rest of them.

Timothée shrugged, "I'm happy you're here Natalia. Sometimes i get sad that i don't have what they have, but then i remember that everyone is unique and all relationships are different," he said, looking into her eyes before he continued, "Thank you for coming on this trip with me, thank you. My mom said that some things are better experienced with another person, and she's definitely right."

Natalia couldn't help but Aw out loud at the boy, she rested her head upon his shoulder, nuzzling into him. "I'm so happy i'm here, Timmy. You mean a god awful lot to me." she responded honestly.

With that, he kissed the top of his head with a smile dancing upon his lips.

_________

1.8k likes | 101 comments
|natbrooks|
remember to hmu at the lourve this week! check my twitter for the real info bc i forgot whats going on !!! like always !!!!

_____

username: angel

username: put some clothes on

lilianjones: missing u like crazy
|
gabbybrooks: we both are :(
|
natbrooks: girls :( i miss u both sO MUCH OMG

|
i feel like u all hate me bc of the character change im sORRY
|