43

imessage
_______

lia
merry christmas!!!
i hope u have the best
day ever
i miss u lots
and i cant wait
to see u!!! <3333

timotay
merry christmas to u too!
i hope you have
the best christmas
see you very soon
much very soon

lia
<3 <3 <3

________

2.4k likes | 101 comments

|natbrooks|
happy birthday jesus!!!
________

username: merry christmas!

username: I LOVE YOU

gabbybrooks: creDIT M- oh wait

_______

the Brooks house was full of christmas joy. natalia had her phone connected to the bluetooth speaker, blaring out christmas songs.

all of the family was here, aunties, uncles, grandparents. even lilian's parents and brother were here along with andy's, too.'
this was why natalia absolutely adored christmas— the festive season. she loved being surrounded by the ones she loved. she loved spending the day with them as the whole entire house was filled with happiness.

Natalia didn't get to spend much time with her whole family since she moved to new york.
Things had changed when Natalia got scouted by a new york agency via her instagram, she wasn't obligated to move out there, but to further her career— it was best for her to do so.

Natalia's mother, Veronica Brooks was American and her father, David Brooks was English. Veronica Brooks had come over to england to study and —long story short— that was how her mother and father met and created a world famous Jewellery company, "DVB JEWELS."

When natalia had asked to move to new york, it wasn't so bad because they had family out there anyway on her mother's side, so after a lot of thinking— she headed to new york in the summer of her 16th.

Gabby Brooks had an apartment in New York when she turned 24. she moved over there to study art photography at Parsons, later on getting scouted by a modelling agency when she was in her last year of College.

Now at 19, Natalia could afford her very own studio apartment in Brooklyn (though it was only a few streets away from her Aunt Jane.)
She would visit her Aunt Jane frequently when she missed home, it was a big thing for somebody as young as Natalia to move into a big city in another country.

Natalia looked around the room, she looked as all her family were laughing, chatting, discussing. She smiled brightly feeling proud that she could call the people in this very room, her family.

|
merry Christmas 😩👌🏼
i hope this is alright and makes sense i feel like im gonna have to go back and edit a few chapters incase her back story doesnt add up lol. i wanted it to seem as realistic as it could though it doesn't really tbh!!! lol!!!
also DVB JEWLS hasnt been put in yet but a lot of shit is gonna happen w it in future chapters,
i'm literally basing their family off of the carlsons and wildflower cases LOL but yeah, i hope this was okay & u got a sense of natalia's back story!!!
some juicy ass shit is coming up in the next few chapters ;) get ready
|