50

It was 5 minutes until the new year. 5 minutes until 2018.

Natalia and Timothée showed up to the New Years gathering his friends were having about two hours after it started. They spent time alone together, the two were now very much drunk.

Natalia and Timothée had been wrapped around each other's fingers throughout the whole entire evening. Where ever one went, the other followed. though, they didn't really mind: they loved the concept.

"Have i ever told you how beautiful you are," Timothée's voice glided softly through her ears as his head hung low to her shoulder, "Inside and out. you're so beautiful. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful." he muttered, leaving individual little kisses on her bare shoulder.

she held her hand against his neck, pulling at his curls slightly making him look up at her. "You're so precious. So beautiful, so delicate."

"You're beautiful, too." she replied, timothée gave a gentle smirk before nudging his nose against her own. "You have a pretty smile, and the most angelic eyes." her voice spoke, teasing.

his hair flopped against his pale forehead as he leant down towards her again, his eyes were looking up at her through his eyelashes. his hands were placed gently onto her waist.
"Your voice is amazing. so hypnotising. you have me in a swooning, Natalia Brooks."

She could tell in his voice that he was teasing, too. she bit her lip and moved her head to the side, exposing her neck, "You just have to breathe and you have me swooning, Timothée Chalamet."

Timothée liked the sound of that, how her words spoke most truth whilst she was playing with him. he watched as her top teeth bit down onto her lip, he studied every inch of her face. Suddenly their attention was turned towards the people around them, counting down the seconds.

"Five,—"

"—You're so beautiful."

"Four—"

"—Stop biting your lip,"

"Three—"

"—Why?"

"Two—"

"It drives me crazy, stop."

"One—"

"I said stop!"

"Happy New Year!"

The sound of cheering around them was muffled as Timothée's lips were lightly placed onto Natalia's. They ghosted against each others as Natalia's breath hitched, his lips then fully emerged against hers. Their lips moved in sync as they were the only ones in the room. Timothée softly bit against Natalia's lip as she squealed lightly and pulled away.

"Happy new year, Timmy."

"Happy new year, Lia."