96

[ i listened to if i could fly by one direction whilst writing this so i hope u feel the deep emotion lel]

"He loves you so much, so much. and i'm so happy." she said with teary eyes, "i am so proud of my son and all he is achieving but the one thing i'm most proud of is how happy he is. his happiness is all that matters to me and you seem to be a big factor as to why he is this happy. so thank you, thank you so much i am so grateful. thank you for treating my son so well and making him so happy."

It was in that moment Natalia Brooks realised how much her life had changed. She hadn't really realised it, but it had. She was growing and the people around her were challenging her, were shaping her into what she was becoming, who she was.

Natalia had met Timothée's family the morning of the Oscars. she had gotten ready with Timothée, singing and dancing about as they were giddy with excitement for what was to come, later on his mother, father and sister had joined the couple.

Timothée was awkwardly nervous, his long limps were fumbling and waving about as his long. he'd bounce from foot to foot and rub his hands up and down his legs trying to clear his sweaty palms.

Natalia would take it in her own hands (quite literally) to calm him down, she would place her hand around his upper arm and kiss his white blazer covered shoulder. He would look through his eyelashes at her and place an airy kiss upon her forehead.

Natalia and Pauline got on like they had known each other forever. the two girls nattered about fashion, music and movies. both pleasantly surprised at how much they had in common with each other. Natalia would tell Pauline how beautiful she was and then get all blushy because of her own forwardness, "I can see why my brother is totally in love with you, you're crazy pretty and so intelligent and lovely. the best combination." Pauline's words caused Natalia to become a fumbling mess as she touched her rosy cheeks.

Michelle had informed Natalia via text message as soon as they got on the red carpet, not to do any interviews. she wasn't there to promote anything, this wasn't her night. To which Natalia understood.

Whilst Timothée was glued to his mother making sure she was okay and living it with his favourite woman, Natalia would go over to the fans and talk to a few that were calling her name.

"You're so beautiful!"

"I hope Timmy wins tonight!"

"Have you promised lil Timmy tim a congratulations gift when he wins, if you know what i mean."

Natalia choked and her eyes widened as she let out a snorty laugh completely taken aback by the words she had just had spoken to her, "Either way he's getting some tonight!" another person said, Natalia laughed out loud—knowing she shouldn't say anything in response because she could literally hear Michelle's voice in her head— she winked at the girls and walked off towards Timothée.

Immediately, his eyes caught onto hers as she walked towards him with a giggly smile on her face. he gently wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, his face in her neck.

"Hi," he spoke softly against her skin.

"Hi." she spoke back with a little smile.

"Please can we take some photos together?" he said looking up at her with the most precious eyes. She nodded and he took no time in guiding her over.