22

"i can't believe you brought your camera with you," timothée chuckled at natalia.

"i bring it with me everywhere! never know when a picture perfect opportunity will occur," she shrugs with a smile.

the twenty one year old and nineteen year old were laying on the white sheets on his bed. she leaned up slightly, grabbing her camera.

"could you take a photo of me?" she mumbled slightly, feeling a bit embarrassed but also not really bothered at the same time.

timothée smiled mumbling a sure as she laid back down onto the sheets. he was trying to get a good angle of her laying down, "can i?" he asked, biting his lip a little as he motioned his lanky legs to straddle her waist. she smiled and nodded at him, not really caring on the outside about his actions, but her heart was pounding like crazy.

he leaned down a little more into her and snapped some more pictures of her. he then leaned up and relaxed so he was technically sat in her lap, he flicked through the photos on the camera with a toothy grin on his face. his eyes tore away from the camera and he extended his arm out for her to take the camera and have a look.

after she looked through them with either a smile, frown or a giggle, she brought her eyes back to timothée's, "not too bad timmy. not too bad."

his heart fluttered at her english accent calling her timmy. in that moment, he was still with complete awe at the girl underneath him.