88

568

568.9k likes | 457 comments
|natbrooks|
IM BACK WITH MY FAMILY.

_____

user: angel

usee: omg is timmy there

usee: omg love

user: I LOVE YOU

gabsbrook: :(( <3 miss u all
|
natbrooks: mumma and papa misses u toooo omg

||

The vibe in the Brooks' house in London was a beautiful one to say the least.

Timothée and Natalia had arrived in London with their managers in the early afternoon. both knew that the pair were going to Natalia's family home.

"You know they love you, shelley. you're more than welcome to come over." Natalia had said to her manager, though she politely declined the offer.

"I'm not gonna lie, i might be kinda very nervous." Timothée had said on the drive to Natalia's family home.

she reached over to hold his hand in her's gently, smiling at him. "Don't be." is all she said.

and that was all she needed to say to reassure him.

Timothée trusted her so much that he didn't need a big reassuring speech, he didn't need her to say countless words trying to get him to feel less nervous, because he trusted her. He loved her.

Though he was still nervous, —even more so when he he was standing in front of the big red door— he felt better when they entered the house and he met her parents.

"Gabby has told us so much about you! which is odd seeing as you aren't her boyfriend." Mumma Brooks had said at the dinner table, making Natalia choke on her drink.

"We're not dating." she said pulling a gross face and fake shuddering at the thought of dating Timmy, making him giggle slightly and roll his eyes.

"Oh right! yes she told me that too, her and Lilian are sad about that. No double dates."

"What?" Natalia said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Christine." Natalia's father said with a warning tone.

"Ah shit."

"—no, don't. what do you mean, mum?" Natalia asked her again.

Her mother looked at her father, before sighing, "Well i was hoping Gabriella had already told you before you came here," She looked at her husband then back at her daughter, "Her and Lilian have been dating for about six to eight months."

Natalia dropped her fork and leaned back in her chair. Timothée just sat there in silence, as he didn't feel as though it was appropriate for him to do anything.

Natalia wasn't against Gabby and Lilian's relationship— not at all. She was just overwhelmed.

so many thoughts traveled through her mind, why didn't they tell her? why did it take her so long to know?

"Don't be mad, honey. love is love—"

Natalia scoffed, "You think i'm mad at my sister being a lesbian? — my boyfriend starred in a Gay movie, mum. i don't care what she sticks up there what i do care about is the fact she kept it from me for such a long time."

Natalia wasn't very proud of her outburst, knowing the shock on Timothée's face without even needing to look at him.

"i'm sorry." she said a little embarrassed.

Good thing dinner was basically over.

after that, it was late and jetlag was over coming the pair. They both decided on staying the night as they had a few days off before things got crazy again.

Timothée said goodnight to Mr. and Mrs. Brooks with a soft, comforting hug and a kiss on the cheek from Natalia's mum.

Natalia said that she'd be up in a minute after she got a gesture from her mum.

When he was out of sight, she got engulfed in a big hug. "i'm sorry." she said to her daughter.

"Why did she keep it from me?"

"You know your sister, she gets scared. she told me first, then dad— to be honest i don't know why she didn't tell you before but its just the way her mind works."

Natalia sighed, "It just makes me sad, why did she keep it from me so long? did she think i wouldn't agree with it?"

Mrs. Brooks shrugged, "I can't speak for her, but i know it wasn't done maliciously. When you go back to New York, talk to her— don't do it now. its something you have to do face to face."

Natalia smiled sadly and nodded up at her mum, "i will do. to be honest i'm surprised i didn't already think of that one," she joked.

"i know right?! they basically act like a married couple." her mother laughed, "Timothée's a good kid."

Natalia rolled her eyes, "Yeah."

"i'm serious! dad things he's well cool. the way he holds himself is just so amazing. The way you both talk to and about each other is powerful. i truly admire it."

Natalia felt a blush take over her face as she smiled softly, "He is a good kid." is all she said.

"You said you weren't dating, but then you called him your boyfriend..?" Her mother said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Oh fuck." Natalia laughed, "I knew i said that after i said it— basically its complicated but we're sorting it out." she laughed.

"As long as he makes you happy, and you are genuinely happy, your father and i fully support anything that'll happen between you both."

"Oh really? well we may as well get married now!" Natalia said sarcastically.

"Don't push it, young lady."

|
this update is 4 @chalameets i had this written for SO LONG and the next few chapters n i just x so proud and excited to share them so HERE U GOOOOOO EVERYONE
|