60

1

1.2k likes | 99 comments
|natbrooks|
first show down one to go! thank you so much for having me <3
______

username: so proud of you

username: angel

username: thank you for meeting me after the show i love you so much and hope you read that letter 😭😭
|
natbrooks: thank you for saying hi & all of the support!! timmy's reading it to me rn <3
|
username: OH MY GOD 😭😭

_________

"—I admire how positive you are in every situation though i understand that people like me only see half of your life and that we don't see what you don't want to share. You are amazing at what you do and i'm super proud, having supported you for a long time. Thank you so much for helping me grow confidence in myself and helping me get out of the bad place i used to be in. I love you so much Natalia. thank you."

Natalia felt the tears well up in her eyes as Timothée finished reading the letter. she pulled the sleeve down of timothee's jumper she was wearing and wiped her eyes. Her head rested against his chest as he held the letter out in front of him.

"that was so lovely," she said softly, sniffling. "i can't believe this is how some people see me, thats so fucking crazy."

timothée smiled at her, "you are a wonderful person, Natalia." he softly mumbled, dropping the letter to his side and wrapping his arms around her.

they were both curled up together on her hotel bed, being a sleepy mess of bodies. she looked up at timothée softly, sighing then resting her head back down on his body. "You're so wonderful."

"Don't steal my words, use a different one."

"You're such an arsehole." she responded, "better?"

he laughed, "definitely."

"You did really well today, really proud of you," he mumbled, leaving a kiss upon her head.

"Thank you," she hummed

"Oh! did you enjoy your trip too, Natalia?"

Natalia didnt have to look at him to know he was wearing a smirk, she also didn't need to ask any questions to know what he was talking about.

"i was nervous! i can't believe that i honestly am mortified," she whined with a blush on her cheeks.

timothée's chest rumbled her head as he couldn't stop laughing, she had already seen a few people on twitter pick up on it. though it didn't really bother her, it was just a little embarrassing to do something like that.

"i literally won't be able to stop thinking of this now, thanks for all your love and support dickhead."

__________

natbrooks: yes, high fashion accs, it is me. i am that girl whom tripped up at the end of her bit on the runway.
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

natbrooks: and also thank u for all the messages of the gif. love u guys
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

natbrooks: real talk tho it doesn't bother me that much apart from the fact it'll b the only thing on my mind for the next 6 months bye :)
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

natbrooks: yes, i did enjoy my trip in paris. thank you. goodnight.
754 retweets | 2.3k likes | 380 replies

|
last one till tomorrow u lil shits
|