98

Natalia had slightly noticed a sudden change in Timothée. He had been off lately, the press for Call Me By Your Name had come to an end and Natalia could tell he was bothered by it, the Oscars were also over and it brought a lot of attention towards him, not all good. Their relationship was also we'll documented as the media tried to do anything they possibly could to cause friction between them both and other people. She had just noticed the sudden change and it concerned her mildly, he became softer, his eyes became a little worn out and glassy majority of the time. He would sleep a lot. He'd text her to come over so he could cuddle up to her and just sleep, — he got sad when she would have to decline his offer because she had work commitments.

Timothée didn't want Natalia to worry, there was nothing to worry about. he was just overwhelmed and feeling a lot of things— more than usual. He thought he had done so well with channeling his emotions but now everything was over he just couldn't help it.

The curly heard boy hooked his arms under his girlfriend and wrapped them tightly around her back, nuzzling his face into her neck as he sighed softly, breathing in her sweet scent.

"What's this for?" she questioned; she knew he was over worked and over tired. he was always soft but this was different.

He shrugged sloppily, "Missed you," he hummed quietly, making Natalia pull back away from him, keeping her hands locked around his neck.

She had been out since 6am today for castings upon castings, and finished the day up with a few shoots and fittings. When she was finally able to check her phone, she saw a come over text from yours truly, her replying telling him that she was going to spend the night but she just wasn't sure when she was going to get done. He texted her back telling her that he'd keep the door unlocked so it wouldn't matter if he was sleeping or not.

She had ended up wrapping her day at 10:30pm, arriving at Timothée's apartment just before 11pm.

"Angel," she mumbled, "What is it?" she asked, all he did was simply shake his head, dropping his gaze from eyes and resting his forehead against hers.

with a little sigh, Natalia gave him a soft smile, her fingers stroking the curly hairs that were placed along the back of his neck before attaching her lips to his, following it with a few to his nose and across his cheeks. She pulled him back into a hug and he relaxed again before he whispered, "I love you angel," kissing the top of her head with a delicate, airy kiss.

His then face pressed into her neck, she smiled and whispered, "I love you more," feeling him smile on her neck, placing an airy kiss onto it.

"Come on, mister. It's passed your bedtime," she said to him, lacing her fingers through his gently and pulling him to the door as he trailed after you like a little stray puppy squeezing her hand every now and then causing her to smile softly at his little actions.

they always seemed to communicate through little gestures and actions, they relied on these for some reason. it just made them both happy.

Natalia felt Timothée's soft hand tighten around her's before he pulled her over to the Sofa as he collapsed into it as he pulled Natalia on top of him, his hands pressed to her back.

"Date with your sister tomorrow?" He murmured, running his thumb over the newly exposed skin on her back where Natalia's shirt had ridden up a little, placing his lips upon her forehead for a kiss.