53

Natalia was currently over at Timothée's place. after texting him if he was awake and whether she could come over, he instantly replied and told her she was more than welcome.

So in just a pair of sweats and oversized tshirt, she headed off to Timothée's.
He welcomed her with a hug and a sweatshirt of his because she was stupid and didn't bring a coat in the winter weather.

"What if i'm not good enough? what if this whole dream is not what i expected?"

Natalia wasn't feeling her best. she had spent the last few days in and out of meetings, preparing for the future events she had coming up. Everything was so overwhelming and she had no time to think, so now she was all teary eyed sat on Timothée's bed as he watched her with sad eyes.

"I just want to please everyone, but by doing that i'm scared that i'm not pleasing or enjoying myself." she sighed,

"All people can ask is for you to do your best. —Armie once told me that you should never have to set yourself on fire to keep somebody else warm. And the reason why i'm so inspired by that is because i feel like i've tried too hard in situations to prove myself and make sure everyone else is happy with what i'm doing, and it resulted in me not feeling my hundred percent best. I relied on other people telling me i was doing a good job to make sure i was happy— but that isn't the way it should be. you should be happy doing what you're doing, you shouldn't have to do something to please other people,"

Natalia listened intently to his words, she looked at him with a soft expression, it was 2am and she was sad. she was tired, overwhelmed and sad. In an instant, she plopped her head down in his lap, curling into a little ball. She put up the hood to Timothée's hoodie and scrunched up the sleeves of fabric into his hands. "I don't deserve you," she stated, "But i'm glad i have you."

Natalia shed a few tears that night, the boy she leaned on —mentally and physically— wiping them away from her freckle-stained cheeks.

There was so much he wanted to say to her, but he just didn't seem to have the balls to do it.

|
come on timmy t!!! come on ratty natty!!!! say something!!! anything!!!! pls!!!! put us all out of out misery and GET TOGETHER
(this is also a lil filler chapter, i cant wait to write about awards and the press junkets aND THE FUCKING STREET PARTY IN CREMA LIKE WTF) (hope ur all enjoying it & i'm not boring u too much) (love u guys)
|