93

His plump red lips trailed down her golden neck as his chocolate curls tickled her skin softly.

Natalia and Timothée were in LA, they had been mucking about and teasing each other all day since they got there, something in the air causing the pair to behave like this.

"Oh yeah, fuck me like you fucked that peach."

Timothée's eyes went wide as he pulled away and looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes.

she, of course, was joking about but it had really pulled a string on Timothée's emotions.

"That shouldn't have turned me on, but i did." he said with bright, rosy coloured cheeks.

Natalia grinned, "have you ever done that in real life? did it feel good?" she continued to tease him with her words, her hands were trailing along his body as her lips had now found their way to his collarbones, chin, neck.

"Depends what you want the answer to be." he said, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he lightly inhaled at her touch.

"I know it shouldn't, but it really turns me on right now, like so bad." she admitted, "Watching you in that movie really turns me on and i know i'm going to hell for it but—"

"Will you make love to me?" he blurted out interrupting her words.

She bit her lip at his forwardness, she was a virgin but she loved Timothée and trusted him enough.

"Come on then, shove it in me."

timothée rolled his eyes, "How romantic." she giggled in response.

they started peeling off each other's clothes, lips kissing and sucking on the raw skin of their bodies. their hands exploring untouched pathways of each others bodies.

it was the very last, "Timothée," Natalia had moaned that sent him over the edge. you know why? because she had said it with such intensity and passion that she ended up pronouncing it right, and that spilled him over the fucking edge.

Soon after, her nails dug into his bare snow white back as she grabbed him tightly as she let go, too. His back was patterned with red scratches, her collarbones were printed with purple bruises.

"Wow, i love you." She spoke teary eyed as they held each other.

"Why are you crying?" he said softly pouting, "Did i hurt you?"

she shook her head, tears falling down her cheeks as she smiled through them, "I don't think you could ever hurt me."

|
ok so this chapter could have been waaaay better but i got a more smutty mcsmutpants chapter coming up ;)
so i was thinking maybe finishing this at chapter 100? like the whole story line etc bc i'ce covered everything and all lose ends have come to a close BUT i was thinking, !!!!!maybe!!!!!after an epilogue i could write like like kind of 'bonus' chapters?? just timmy and natalia in different themes covering different topics etc? how would you feel of that?
i'm not too sure whether to write a sequel as i don't want to break them up and i don't have a story line for them at the moment, so maybe this would be a good idea to keep u guys connected w the characters?

its only bc i see how u all say how much u love nat and tim and i don't want you to miss them hahaha! but i also don't know if any of you care enough so just comment and let me know if you'd be interested in having bonus chapters that i give you randomly after the plot/story has finished!
|