66

"Please, don't make a scene when you meet her."

Timothée, Armie and Elizabeth got a separate flight into Rome from the Luca and the crew, and Natalia, as they were all together and came the day after the Sag Awards.

All flight Timothée had been subconsciously talking Elizabeth's ear off about Natalia and how excited he was to see her. He only realised how much he was doing so when Elizabeth let out a little giggle, causing him to stop and frown slightly, "Im talking too much, aren't i?" he said and she kept on giggle, "Oh god— this is bad." he laughed.

Armie however managed to sleep through most of Timothée's rambling. But when he woke, he continuously teased the boy about when him and Natalia meet. Timothée knew Armie was all talk, he knew he wouldn't do anything too drastic, but he couldn't help but get nervous about it, not knowing what in the world Armie would say.

"Stop worrying, she'll love me." Armie smirked.

"Stop teasing the poor boy, he's nervous and in love, its sweet." Elizabeth said after she smacked Armie's arm trying to get him to shut up.

"I'm not sure whether to say thank you or feel like you're teasing me too?" he laughed goofily at her.

______

imessage
______

lia
ARE YOU HERE
I'M OUTSIDE THE HOTEL
IM SO NERVOUS
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU
i got here all on my own too!!
i'm so proud of myself
theres really pretty plants
around here too its nice
omg this person stopped me and
said that i looked really pretty
and then their friend said 'omg ur the
girl who tripped a little after ur runway
in paris!!! thats such a funny meme'
timothee. the meme queen
has turned into an
ACTUAL MEME
can you believe it. im so
ok so idk where u are
omg i miss u
im rambling
u KNOW HOW I GET WHEN IM
ALONE AND SCARED
the Anxiety Is Bubbling Inside Of Me

timotay
hello
look up from
ur god damn phone

lia
MY ANGEL

______

Natalia's eyes lit up at the sight of a sleepy looking Timothée, she got up from where she was sat in the lobby and ran over to him, engulfing him into a bone crushing hug, she tackled him so hard that his whole body jolted, making them erupt into a fit of giggles between them.

"Long time no see, wow you've grown!" She spoke sarcastically at the boy when she leant away a little, grabbing his arms, "You're hair is so long!" she gasped.

Timothée laughed, shaking his head and rolling his eyes at the girl's behaviour, "Its been, a week and a bit, grow up."

She pushed out of his arms and crossed them in front of her chest, rolling her eyes, "I won't appreciate you then, thats fine."

With another roll of his eyes, he suddenly remembered of the two people behind him. "Uh, Natalia this is—"

"Hi i'm Armie, this is my lovely wife Elizabeth. We've heard so much about you it feels like i've already met you." Armie said, cutting off the younger boy.

"Hi!" she squeaked nervously, "I've heard so much about you both, too. This is insane,"

She stood there with her arms behind her back twiddling her thumbs as she rocked back and forth on her heels. In that moment she felt like a child, she felt four years younger than she was, she felt awkward and shy.

"You're Beautiful! Timmy wasn't lying," Elizabeth joked, pulling the nineteen-year-old into a hug.

Over Elizabeth's shoulder, she looked over at Timothée and he gave her a cheeky mouth smile whilst giving her a thumbs up. As the two girls let go, Natalia let out a little giggle, "Really, its so lovely to meet you both, i hope you don't mind me coming along,"

"Well, we didn't really have a choice—" Elizabeth then thumped Armie on the arm, "—Hey! i'm joking, you're so violent today, Elizabeth."

Natalia blushed, giggling at the married couple interact, "Don't mind them, they're always like this." Timothée joked

"No we're not! We love each other very much, when someone isn't being stupid and saying stupid things." Elizabeth glared at the boy.

For the rest of the evening, the four of them, Luca and the a few others headed off out to grab some food, Timothée and Natalia leaving a little earlier than the rest due to being really tired.

The rest of them respected their wishes, wishing them a goodnight, Armie throwing the odd crude comment here and there causing Elizabeth to tell him off.

Timothée and Natalia decided to share a hotel room before the trip, Timothée offering the idea and Natalia agreeing with it. They both agreed that it was fine as they'd end up sharing anyway by mistake like they did in Paris when they just fell asleep talking together.

The pair got ready for bed, before lazily plopping into the cosy hotel bed, "Big spoon?" Timothée said to her without thinking. she grinned sleepily, pulling him into her little arms. He faced towards her, resting his head against the bottom of her breast, just above the white sheets. She curled around him slightly as he curled into her, one of her hands started massaging his skull, she twirled pieces of his hair around her fingers, she softly tugged at him as she heard his soft breaths meaning he was asleep, she cuddled down more into him, gently falling asleep shortly after.