72

Natalia woke up around about 8am, causing Timothée to also wake up subconsciously as he realised that Natalia wasn't lying next to him anymore.

"Its so early," she whispered her eyes half open as she plopped her head into Tim's lap.
He was sat up against the headboard of the bed with the white duvet coming just below his shoulders, he took the opportunity to run his hands through her golden hair and she hummed at the feeling.

"Don't want you to leave," he mumbled quietly with a sigh.

She then leaned up, straddling his lap. She placed her hands on either side of his face, "Hey."

"Hi," he whispered back.

"I'll be at the premiere, i promise. And you have press today, too. You don't want annoying ol' me to be in the way," she said playfully.

"You're not annoying. I love you being there," he whined softly.

She smiled brightly, squashing his cheeks together, "You're adorable. You know that?"

Timothée let out a grumble of incoherent words due to her actions causing her to giggle, She gentle kissed the tip of his nose repeatedly, letting go of his cheeks before looking at the time.

"I shall see you later my love." she said softly.

"I'll miss you," His lips mumbled against her lips. He caught her bottom lip in between his and gave her a soft, airy kiss.

||

"Lets welcome Natalia Brooks to the stage."

Natalia's body was racked with nerves. She had always been a quiet, shy girl and hated big crowds. Though she would be goofy and annoying towards her friends, it was because she was comfortable around them. She would also find herself being those things around people she barely knew just as a coping mechanism. But mostly, she was
very, very shy and easily intimidated.

She didn't realise the amount of people that would come today. She was shocked when she had two security guards of the event escorting her away from the screaming people and the flashing cameras.

[Interview]

I: Its lovely to see you Natalia.

NB: Its lovely to be here! really, thank you so much.

I: Its no problem at all, we're all so happy you're here and get to celebrate the new campaign. — So we'll be having a few generic asked questions and then for a bit at the end, some fan questions.

NB: Lets get this show on the road! [giggles]

I: Firstly, congratulations for being the face of the new Dior campaign, how was it when you found out? where were you?

NB: Firstly thank you so much, it's truly a surreal experience. I was at a friends apartment and we were like watching Spiderman or something — [cheers from the crowd] —oh yeah, we love Spiderman! [laughs] Anyway, and firstly i ignored the call because it was my favourite part of the movie, not realising it was my manager, then after the fourth call i answered and yeah, i just ended up crying.