61

1

1.2k likes | 99 comments
|natbrooks|
911? no i don't want the police, i'm here to call mr lonely
______

username: i love

username: theyre amazing

tchalamet: we love a rainy paris
|
natbrooks: we love an angEL IN THE RAIN

username: we love an angrl

username: hIS SHOES

________

"Will you kiss me in the rain?"

If Natalia's heart wasn't already doing somersaults, is was now. Natalia had just wrapped up Paris Fashion Week, her and Timothée decided to have an evening/night walk.

Natalia's arm was wrapped around Timothée's as they walked, suddenly, the heavens had opened causing them to take cover under a red shelter — where the whole of Paris seemed to have been.

The rain was calming down a little and the couple decided to carry on walking, "a little rain never hurt anybody," Timothée had said with a shrug before grabbing her hand and dragging her out and then standing in front of her.

"What?" she spluttered out, "Timothée Chalamet you're going insane."

"I know this is all confusing and neither of us know whats going on, but i like this. I like living in the moment with you, being with you makes me feel so free."

His words shook at her heart, she wasn't too sure what this implied, but she wasn't sane enough to think about it right now. She placed her hands upon his shoulders and leaned her lips up onto his. His lips instantly responded without any hesitation, as he smiled through the kiss.

Natalia couldn't quite believe that she was kissing in the rain, in the middle of the street, in Paris. Almost in sync, they pulled away from each other, timothée instantly nuzzled his head in between her neck, resting on her shoulder, "Did you know a woman just said we were adorable in french?"