being a ghost can be hard

~Jack's pov~

Hi i'm jack and i'm a ghost i'm only 6 and i'm dead i don't like to talk about it though. at the moment i'm in a house just watching what these people have on the t.v. it's just some kind of comedy show that i'm not finding funny at all but they are laughing so i guess it's just me. I'm thinking of going to find new people to mess with...what don't judge me its fun going around moving things and making noises to scare them its just what i do i am a ghost after all. The house i was in was nice and all but it was boring. The house had a big light thing hanging in the living room and two big couches. I haven' been int the other parts of the house because i didn't feel the need to sense nobody was really doing anything.

-time skip only an hour its 1:00 AM~

Ok its getting really boring now here i'm leaving. I got up and walked out of the house going threw the big door i didn't feel like opening it and why would i if i could just walk right threw. As i was going down the dark only using the moon light to see because there was no street lights down here for some reason i stopped at this one house it was the only one that still had the lights on. i walked over and looked in the window staying out of view even though i knew they couldn't see me.

~Mark's pov~

 "Dad i'm sorry i didn't mean too" i cried out hoping he would just leave me alone but he just yelled more "WELL IF YOU WANT ME TOO LEAVE YOU ALONE WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR LITTLE GHOST FRIEND" i wanted it to stop i couldn't take it anymore after years of this it was time for me to stand up for myself i had too "LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU, YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME I HAVE NO FRIENDS SO I TALK TO THE GHOST AT LEAST THEY CARE ABOUT ME UNLIKE YOU " i instantly re-grated saying that the next thing i knew i was on the floor holding my face and side in pain and it didn't stop there the pain just keep coming and getting worse. i blacked out but as i did the last thing i saw was a boy around my age looking at me threw the window i could tell he was a spirit because he was pale and had a very small kind of glow around him.

~Jack's pov~

     I saw a boy getting beat up by his dad well i think it was his dad but he was yelling and hitting him i was just shocked i didn't know what to o so i just watched in horror as this kid yelled and screamed but what got me the most was when his dad yelled something about a ghost friend the boy yelled back at him and that was a mistake he was now on the floor his face had a red mark in the shape of a hand he was kicked in the side than hit again but what he said was that true him saying that he can talk to ghost does that mean he can see me and talk too me?   The Man picked up the boy and brought him into a room wanting to see if this boy was ok I walked threw the wall and followed looking at the boy who was now in bed the man stomped out and closed the door at least he was a little nice and put him in bed. i studied the boy he had raven hair and a tanish kind of skin his lips were a soft pink and he was wearing jeans and shirt that had a box on it but the box had a face and it said Tiny Box Tim at the bottom. I smiled but that soon faded as i saw he had a bloody nose and his cheek was red and looked swollen i cleaned the blood with a tissue and was about to grab a a cloth from the bathroom like my mom did but when i looked back over at him one more time i saw him sit up he put his face in his hands and cried just the sight of it almost made me want to cry but i didn't. Now what was supposed to do.

~Mark's pov~

     my eyes fluttered open and i felt a wave of pain wash threw me i sat up putting me face in my hands and crying. My body shook i was trying to stay quite who knows what my dad would do if he heard me crying. after awhile i calmed down but was still in pain. I looked up and saw the ghost boy again the same one that was staring at me threw the window was now next to the bed looking at me. i looked at him he was looking back at me so i decided to talk to him but in a wispier so my dad doesn't here "Hello?" his face dropped like he was confused "You can see me?!" i nodded "Yes i can who are you and how old are you?" he smiled "Well for one that's awesome your the first person to be abul too see me...though I've only been dead for 3 days but anyway i'm Sean but call me Jack and i'm 6 years old" i looked at him "I'm Mark and i'm 7 i can see and talk to ghost" we continued are conversation for a little bit longer i almost forgot about the pain that is until i got a head ache and grabbed my head hissing in pain. "Mark are you ok" concern filled his voice. "Yeah i think it's just my head" "hold on" Jack disappeared threw the wall and came back with a cloth placing it on my head "my mom used to do this to me when my head hurt" "Heh thank you" "your welcome" my head started to feel better i desided to sleep i offered Jack to sleep over scene know one can see him so he sleep on the mini couch that was in my room . As a ghost you can choose when you want to go threw walls or stuff so he was good. Jack fell asleep first he looked so peaceful i smiled and fell asleep still smiling.