Leaving My Temporary Home.....(And hi again...)

~Jack's pov~

As i was up in heaven working i was thinking of Mark i don't know why he just wouldn't leave my head. Maybe this is what true love is...i don't know but i was busy so i tried my best to just stop thinking over all. It was only an hour that i was working but it felt like 8 hours it was never ending work. I had the job of greeting new arrivals and helping them fill out the simple 3 question paper before coming threw the gates but it still was a lot of work for me. If Mark was here he would make it fun by saying a joke or doing something dumb. I smiled and wounder what he was up too...to bad i cant just give up and go back down but that would just get me in trouble and i made a deal. I looked out and saw the sun was gone and a little bit of moonlight shown perfectly threw the cloud that heaven was on means its about midnight so i should be able to go home now. I packed up everything and went back to the castle. The queen let me go, I thanked her quickly before dashing out the door back to the gates. I looked back one more time at the big fluffy land and the castle and few houses around i smiled and open the big gates going back out. I was going home!....But than i felt a pit in mt stomach as i saw a man in front of me i knew exactly who he was and he was not happy....."Uh..hi sir" He looked at me "I don't know you get out of my way you waist of time" he pushed past me and went to the gates of hell....It was Mark's dad.....I can't tell Mark...its going to kill me but i just can't tell him even though he hates him it might still hurt him to know he's dead AND in hell so i moved on and just went home.

~Mark's pov~

I was in bed sleeping Jack next to me. I felt the bed move and someone move close to me i turn and saw Jack pressed up against me. I smiled and pulled him close happy to have him back.

The next morning i woke up Jack was still asleep so i let him rest as i got up he wined a bit and cuddled into the blankets. I smiled softly and went to this small cabinet that was in our room it was full of small snacks to holed you off till breakfast, lunch, and dinner but i always sleep threw breakfast so this was mine. I sat and ate for a little bit. Brooke came back from breakfast and her walk. I looked at her and smiled she smiled back "Hey how was your walk" she came over "Nice, relaxing" i nodded and lay on the couch. Brooke went to her side of the room and got her book out "So...i found out were leaving today..." I sat up quickly "Wait what i thought it would be a while not 2 days!" She sighed "Me to...your carrying Jack right?" i laughed a bit "No he's back just still sleeping in" She smiled "Ooo that's good did he come back last night?" i nodded she put the book in a small backpack and packed a few things in it before pulling out a big bag and packing all her cloths and other stuff. I got up and started doing the same with all my stuff. Jack woke up and looked at me he smiled and hugged me "Markie! I missed you!" I laughed "No i missed you" we laughed "I love you Jack" He looked at me "I love you too" Jack sat down on the end of the bed "What are you doing?" his head tilted a bit and he looked at my bag "Packing we are leaving today to the foster home" He sadden a bit and than smiled "Yay a new home!" I laughed "Well only until we get adopted"  "..True but they could keep us..." he giggled and i nodded Jack stood up and helped me pack up. There wasn't a lot so it didn't take long. I flopped down onto the bed Jack lay on top of me his face in my chest. I smiled and put my arms around him smiling. He smiled up at at me Ahh he is so cute i could just squeeze him till he explodes....ok maybe not that..."Mark do you think the parents will see me..." I looked at him "No but if they do it'l be ok i will never leave you" Jack seem to relax. We stayed like this for a while until Miss Janice walked in "Hey Mark, Brooke it's time to go!" Jack got off me and i stood up and looked at Brooke who looked like she was ready to get out and leave right this second. I looked back at Miss. Janice and nodded getting my bags. Jack held onto my arm as we walked out of what was now what felt like my only safe place, The only place i was ok to call my Temporary Home. We walked out the door and to the car i looked back at the building one more time tears weld up in my eyes but i didn't let them fall. We put are stuff in the back of the car and got in. I watched the building disappear. Jack was in between me and Brooke he put his head on my shoulder going back to sleep. I looked out the window and cried to myself. Goodbye to the only place i wanted to stay because i actually felt safe. I will miss you and will come back to you if i ever fell neglected or something bad has happen because i know that you will always be there for me, Jack and my new sister Brooke.

  Sorry it took so long to get this out a lot is going on right now but i'm back! so hope your enjoying the book! Woo and my first time there is over 1000 words in this chapter yay!