I'm Sorry....

Watch out there is a chance you may cry in this chapter

~Jack's pov~

I woke up and smiled the sun was shinning down on my face and it felt nice. I looked up and saw Mark sleeping peacefully. He had his arms around me in a protective death grip. I didn't mind i just giggled and wiggled free and floating down to the floor.  Brooke was asleep on the bottom so i made sure not to wake her. I went up the ladder to the sun room. The sun hit my face with a warm fuzzy feeling i smiled and sat back. This felt like my home like iv'e been here my hole life.

Mark woke up and some how knew i was up here. He came up the ladder and i saw his head poke up i laughed and told him to sit. We talked for a bit, it was really early so everyone was still asleep. I looked at Mark who was busy looking out at the outside world. I felt a wave of guilt rush over me...iv'e bee with him for years now and never told him how i died i know i don't like to talk about it but Mark is my everything and needs to know. I looked down and sighed witch made Mark look over "Jack...you ok?" I looked up at him his chocolate eyes were filled with concern and a bit of worry. I shook my head "Mark...i..i need to tell you how i died iv'e avoid it to long...you of all people should know....." He put a hand on my shoulder "You don't have to te-" I cut him off "No!....i need to tell you...." He nodded and faced me i took a shaky breath and prepare (Anyone...come one someone has to understand theses refrances) after a good minute I finally was able to speak "Me and my mom went out too look for my dad....he didn't come home that night so we got worried...we found him drunk....him and my mom got in a big fight....i was upset and didn't want to hear them....so...so..." Tears stung at my eyes and threatened to fall i held them back and calmed a bit "I ran...i ran so fast away from them...i..i didn't mean to hurt them....the way i did....i ran into the street.........a car came.....my mom saved me...she's ok....but i ran again...i didn't understand how could she go from rude to a hero....i hated it....she was like a hero with a mask hiding there true selves.....As i ran i fell and rolled down a hill i hit my head..hard i lay there for three days hurt and unable or willing to move...know one found me i was alone...scared, hungry and in pain....some homeless guy found me...he tried to help but i told him not to....i begged him to just end my suffering....and he agreed...he cried a bit not wanting to do it but eventually took a branch hitting my head.....that was it...." Tears were streaming down my face as i remembered everything. Mark hugged me tight not letting go, he was crying...."It hurt but i'm happy...i met you...and if i didn't die i honestly would be at home with no friends...i hated the outdoors for some reason" Mark pulled away and gave me a small smile "As long as your ok and happy i am..." I smiled "And Mark...I saw your dad when i was up in heaven....as i left he went into the gates of hell......" He looked shocked but shrugged "Good i don't care how he died or that he is dead he deserved it" I smiled "I knew you wouldn't care i just wanted to wait before i told you. We talked for a little bit more before we were called for breakfast. Brooke was up already and at the table with some waffles. Mark sat down and i did too but on his lap. He ate and i picked at the blueberry's that were on the plate. After we ate we ran outside into the backyard. It was at least 4 ac-ears of land and some wooded area. Brooke and Mark played soccer while i laughed at them and watched. I got bored and looked in the woods. My heart stopped as a saw a small boy run into a smaller house that was there...It was me but alive...and following him was Mark....but dead.....I was in shock..how?...why? it's not real i'm seeing things I shook it off and ran back to Mark and Brooke not saying a word. I looked out at the house and saw Miss. Janice?? why was she still here AND LOOKING AT ME!?? I acted like i didn't see and laughed as Mark fell. There was no way i'm telling him about this.

Did you cry or panic or both? hehe!! anyway hope your liking the book it takes a lot to think of the next chapter soooo....yeah....BYE! Also i know it was a short chapter i just wanted to give this part it's own because it's a lot to take in.