PoLicE

~Jack's pov~

That was the best night ever I couldn't stop thinking about it. At the moment me and Mark were in bed I was barried in Mark's chest and he was holding me close like I was the cereal and he was the spoon. I've been up for awhile but I didn't want to wake Mark so I stayed put...ok maybe it was also because I didn't want to move he was just so comfy. Mark moved a bit and I giggled. "Jacky i wuv you" he mumbled. "I wuv you too Marky" I kissed his nose and he smiled. "Morning" I said and he kissed my nose "Morning". This felt right I wanted this for so long and here it is right in front of me someone it thought was only a dream or a fairy tale but it's right here. I turned away from Mark and looked at his window the blind was down and small rays of sun came threw lighting the room perfectly. Mark got up he wasn't wearing a shirt and he looked amazing but i didn't say that.  I got up too yawning "So what are we doing today?". He looked over at me "Well we could always go-" Mark was cut off by his dad coming in "DID YOU CALL THE POLICE?!" Mark jumped and shook a bit "N-no why" he stuttered out and all I could do was watch. His dad grabbed Mark by his ear. Mark screamed in pain and I had tears in my eyes I didn't know what to do. His dad's eyes glanced around the room "WELL THE POLICE ARE HERE BECAUSE A CHILD CALLD SAYING HIS DAD IS PSYCHO!" I laughed a bit and Mark flashed a small smile at me before looking back at his dad. "I-i swear it wasn't m-me". His dad put him down. "IF I FIND OUT YOUR LYING BOY..." Mark shook his head and his dad left. I ran over to Mark and hugged him. He hugged back. "So who called the police than" I asked Curious. Mark looked at me "I don't know but they made a good choice" he said standing up and putting a shirt on. I looked at him "What do ya mean?" I asked. "Well we're leaving" he stated as if nothing. My eyes widen "wait what!" Mark walked over to me and took my hand looking me dead in the eye. "He's not my dad anymore I'm going out there to the police and getting out of here maybe they can get me into a home for kids than we could run away" he looked serious. I nodded and he lead me to the front door "but why run away?". Mark looked out the window "good there still here" he said walking to the door "because than there's no rules...but a foster home there is not way we can leave that there to much attention". I nodded understanding and Mark turned to the door just as he was about to open it his dad came over of course. "AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?! YOU DID CALL DIDN'T YOU!" Mark shook his head and his dad punched him right in the gut. Mark fell and started to cry. This is were I had to step in I opened the door and went to the poilce car knocking one the glass. Both of the men hummed and looked only to see no one. One of them saw the open door and Mark getting beat. Both of them got out "Hey put your hands up!" One said running to the house with a tazer. I followed and quickly went to Mark "are you ok!?" He nodded. While one officer took Mark's dad away the other came over to Mark "where's your mom son?" He asked. Mark's face dropped a little "I don't have one" he said looking down. The officer nodded and pulled out a note pad writing it down. "Well do you have any other family you could stay with?" Mark shook his head. The officer wrote that down and stood up "Well looks like your going to go to a foster home than" he said calmly. Mark's face went from sad to terrified. "W-what!?"

Sorry for the slow updates and short chapters April 1st is me birthday and I was busy and than I'm going to a hotle today it's past midnight that's why I'm saying today but yeah I've been busy but spring break is all this week I'll try to get more. Writers block too please help out guys!!