Strange Girl and Jack....

~Jack's pov~

    As I walked around the small room I thought I saw someone looking at me out of the corner of my eye but i brushed it off because no one but Mark and that one other kid can see me.....right? The place gave me a creepy vibe. The smell was like when you open some latex gloves and the feeling of being watched was high. I went over to Mark and sat by him, he was reading a book "I...its weird here...i don't like it" he put the book down and looked at me "its only for a little bit, it'll be ok" he smiled softly at me. I felt tingles go up my spine his smile was amazing it could light up the universe. I relaxed and nodded but tensed up again i heard a small voice from the corner of the room

     "Y-you guys are cute." Mark looked over I did too. the was a girl about our age sitting there she had long dirty blond hair blue/green eyes and a soft sweet smile plastered on her face. Mark was the one to speak up "You can see him" she laughed and nodded standing up "Yes I can and he is cute" I looked at her and smiled "Thanks! I'm Jack and this is Mark" He smiled and nodded. She sat down with us "I'm Brooke".  "So....you getting adopted?" i asked. She looked at me and frowned "No one wanted me I've  been here for about 3 years" me and Mark both looked at her "Wow...." she nodded "But! I'm going to a foster home today!"

    I smiled and looked at her"We are too! What if we all go to the same place!" Mark laughed "You have too go your a ghost" I thought for a second than felt the stupidity wash over me "Oh yeah" Brooke laughed a bit "But there is a chance I could end up going with Mark" I smiled and looked at Mark who seemed to be pondering the thought. Brooke looked at me "So you guys wouldn't mind if we did go together?"   Mark shook his head "No it would be fun and if I was talking to Jack it wouldn't seem like i'm insane anymore because you would be there....and iv'e   always wanted a sister" Mark said with a small soft smile. Brooke Smiled "Good because iv'e always wanted a brother" They smiled at each other.

   I kinda got jealous this girl better not turn my man straight. I looked at Mark and i think he read my face "Um...me and Jack are going to get some rest" Brooke nodded and smiled at us "Ok night" She got up and went to her side of the room laying in bed. I stood up and got in bed too Mark followed. Mark put his arms around me. I felt safe in his big strong arms I quickly fell asleep berried into him.

~Mark's pov~

The next morning i woke up Jack was cuddled into me i smiled at him and looked around. Brookewas still sleeping and the room other than us was bare. Jack stirred a bit and held onto me tightly. I held him and comferted him. He was probably having a nightmare. He woke and looked at me tears in his eyes. "Jack...whats wrong" his eyes went to a dull color and he fell into my arms. I panicked and shook him stopping when i realized what happend. He's not here anymore.....

But he'll be back soon.

~
So hope you liked that don't kill me ok but you will have to wait a bit for the next chapter i have exames and i want to work on those and not worry about the book right now but I'll get it out as soon as im done! Cya soon.