He's...ok...

Exams are done and summer is here woo!

~Mark's pov~

I held Jack close to me worried out of me mind. Brooke woke up and came over "Is he ok!?" i looked at her tears in my eyes. She hugged me and let go "So what happened" I looked down at Jack and than at her "Every ghost has to find there purpose or they get stuck in our world like Jack...he must have found his and he will dissapear unless he can convince god or whoever is up there to let him stay which is hard.." She looked at Jack and saddens "I barely knew him though...." I nodded and the tears just came like a water fall and i held Jack as close as i can to me crying into him. Brooke patted my back "He will do it he seems like a convincing one" I looked at her and smiled a bit. A lady came in she had long brown hair and green eyes "Mark, Brooke there is a family here who might want to adopt you" She realized i was crying "Are you ok!?" I nodded and whipped my eyes "Just...scared this is my first time ever going threw something like this"  she nodded "Well get cleaned up take your time and come out Brooke you can come just for now. she looked at me and got up going with the lady.

      I set Jack down carefully placing a small kiss on his forehead and going to clean up. I walked out looking at Jack before going out and looking around i saw the only closed door and assumed that was it so i went over and knocked. The lady opened the door and smiled softly at me. I fake smiled back and walked in Brooke was at a table with two people who i'm guessing are the parents across from her. I sit next to Brooke and she smiles at me i just looked at these two people. The mom has short black hair and blue eyes her  face was small and she had a smiled on her face. The dad was a little bigger he had his short black hair spiked up he was smiling too. "Mr. and Mrs. Cold this is Mark" Mrs. Cold looked at me "Hello" I looked back at her "Hi" Mr.Cold looked at the lady "Miss. Janice" Oh that's her name "Can we talk to them?" miss Janice smiled "Of course sure" walked out of the room.

   Mrs.Cold Smiled "So what do you kids like to do for fun?" I looked at Brooke than at Mrs.Cold truth is i love to hang out with Jack and just be with him but i cant say the so....."I like to draw i'm not good at it but i try" She smiled more "I'm an artist i would love to help you" I smiled a bit "Cool" She looked at Brooke next "I like to draw too but i also love music" Mr.Cold smiled "I was in a bad once back in high school"  Brooke nodded and glanced at me. Miss. Janice came back in the room a little while latter. Thank god it was getting awkward and i grew more worried by the minute. We were able to leave the room as soon as that door was closed i ran back to our room. Jack was up! i ran to him and hugged him close he was crying "Jack....whats wrong" He looked at me with his baby blue eyes that were watery and puffy "I thought you left me here ...you got adopted and you saw i didn't wake up so you left...." I held him "I would never do that i knew what happend how did it go" I looked at him again "Well....i can stay...but....."  "But what?...." He looked at me "I have to stay for one hour up there to help them....that's one full day for you" I nodded "Ok that's fine as long as you can stay" He blushed and smiled a bit. Brooke heard it all and smiled joining in the hug "Bye guys..see you tomorrow" Jack kissed me and lay in my arms before going limp. Its weird how his 'Body' stay but he is gone. I smiled softly and lay him down putting the blanket on him. I turned to Brooke and we talked about nothing worth saying for the rest of they day before going to bed.