Just Him and I

Sorry about the slow updates trying to get a few more chapters out this week maybe?! Also short chapter today and you'll see why. It has some hints in it. 😉

~Mark's pov~

After Jack's confession and break down we snuck out of the house and I took him to ice cream. When we got there I swear he was like a kid in the candy shop. "Are you here alone little guy?" The guy behind the counter asked. He was a big guy in a way wide shoulders and a big face he looked like a retired bikerman (lol I'm funny....ok nvm). I looked him dead in the eye and tried to look intimidating "listen here man I'm not little don't call me that again and yes I'm alone I'm a lone wolf I don't need people to get my way I get it myself and I want some ice cream" I almost laughed at my stupidness but Jack had that covered for me and was dying a second time. The guy looked at me and the laughed "alright fair enough what can I get ya young man?" I smiled at him and ordered a vanilla cone and another one with sprinkles for Jack. "Two cones for one guy huh?" He asked. I looked at him again "you sure ask a lout of questions" he shut up a minute and nodded. Guess he was going to ask something else. Me and Jack walked out of the shop and to the park. It was funny seeing people in awe as Jack held his cone and was eating it because they only saw the ice cream. When we got to the park we were already done with the ice cream and sat on a bench. "Thanks for the ice cream Mark!" Jack smiled and looked at me. I smiled back at him "welcome!.....so um....." I scooted closer to him and he did the same. Why was the weird....no its not it's....love...I feel love? I know I love him but this feels different like it's more than that. What's more than love? I looked at Jack he was quite looking around the park. His soft blue eyes reflect the light perfect and they sparkled in the light. I looked at the sky it was dawn the sun was setting different colors swirled in the sky. Pinks, orange, red and white clouds whipped around in the sky like a mixing bowl that froze in mid stir. "Mark...." I looked back at Jack "yes?" He looked up at me "Want to date a ghost?" I smiled brightly and kissed him "Why yes I thought you'd neve ask" we giggled a bit and looked back out at the word. I felt like this was what I was missing in life. Someone who actually cared for me. A person who was always there and was real...or was real. I just needed this I wanted this I felt love and more with Jack he was my everything and my one and only. He was my imaginary friend that's not really imaginary just a ghost. Why compare those to completely different things because an imaginary friend is something you create and it's everything you want and that Jack is, he's everything I've ever wanted.