After School

Alright so before you read this i just want to say thank you for reading hope your liking the book so far! Also I've been busy so i didn't have time to edit this part so there might be a few mistakes sorry about that and yeah i know its short oops. But enjoy!

~

~Mark's pov~

The bus pulled up at the school. The school was a pretty small is was like any school just smaller because we were only in 1st grade and the school only went up to 4th grade. (sorry if you live somewhere else and this is not how your school works like the grades i made this school up tho) I stood up and walked off the bus Jack went threw the side while we were still driving so he was already outside. Jack came over to me and smiled i giggled and told him to follow me. "So what do i do when we get into the class" Jack asked. I looked at him "Well no one sits next to me in class so you can sit next to me if you want" Jack smiled as we walked into the classroom. I walked to the back of the class and sat down in my seat Jack sat next to me looking around.The teacher walked in a little while later she looked around taking attendance. As the teacher was talking Jack was making faces at her and calling her names just because he knew she couldn't hear or see him. I was trying not to laugh.

~Time skip after class~

I walked out of the classroom with Jack following behind me "Jack i stay after like 20 minutes waiting for my dad" Jack came up next to me "ok so what do you do then while you wait" "Well i sit in the front of the school on the steps" he nodded and we walked out to the front. I sat down on one of the steps there was only five steps to get up into the school why i say this is because one time i got pushed down the stairs. I feel Jack's hand on my shoulder I look up at him "You ok Mark" He says with worry in his ghost like eyes that are a really pretty blue. I nod and look down at my shoes. "MARK" i look up and see Jack on the ground he's looking at me scared "Jack? What's wrong are you ok?" "MARK BEHIND YOU" Jack yells at me but before i could turn around i was pushed off the steps. There was the same kid who always picks on me but this time he had another kid with him and he looked like he meant business. "Who are you?" the kid looked at me with ans evil like grin "I'm Bob and i can see your little friend so don't try to deny his there" i looked at Jack who was getting up he looked at me then the kid. The Bob guy went over to Jack and pushed him back down "No saving this guy ok just let this one slide"

~Jack's pov~

This kid did not scare me one bit "I'm sorry but i don't know what that means so guess i can't do that thing" Bob growled at me he was about to punch but i sank down a little and he swung the punch and it went right thru me "Huh i thought you knew a thing or two about ghost" i heard Mark laugh as i walked away from Bob over to the other kid. I pulled on his shirt "Hey who did that" Bob walked over to this kid "It was the little ghost, Wade i swear you are an idiot all the time" Mark grabbed my arm and we ran he took us over to the parking lot "My dad's here let's go" Mark said to me as he turned a corner. He saw his dad driving and waved him over. His dad pulled up and Mark climbed in the back i followed in "We got lucky that time" Mark nodded and hugged me when his dad wasn't looking. I smiled and hugged him back i can tell you one thing those guys never messed with us again....they got expelled a teacher saw it all. The teacher thought Bob was crazy but let it be. "Your the best friend i've ever had and me only friend" Mark whispered to me. I smiled at him "And your the best person and friend i've ever met"