the bus stop

~Jack's pov~

I felt bad for Mark he doesn't know what it's like to have a normal family or life i know i'm only six and he's seven but that's when you're supposed to be a kid and have fun but he can't have that. Mark finished his food and looked at me "Ready to go?" i nodded. He grabbed his stuff and walked out i followed close behind not wanting to get lost again (Foreshadowing something and a hint to Jack's death i mean nothing... hehe). Me and Mark walked to his bus stop as far as i could see there were five other kids there but when we got there some of the kids backed farther away Mark seemed to be used to it and said nothing looking at the ground well i think i found the answer to my question from earlier but i wanted to make sure. I looked at him "Why did they back away" he looked up at me "they hate me they don't like me they don't believe i can talk to ghost" He whispered quietly looking back down i was right but now felt bad i had to make a joke "i believe you" he giggled a little before looking at me "Ya goof of course you do you are a ghost" two of the kids looked at Mark and laughed he frowned and looked down. I couldn't take it anymore first his dad now them. I walked over to the kid Mark watched me as a pulled on the backpack of one boy. The boy fell he looked at the other kid "HEY" the other kid backed away from him with his hands in the air "I didn't do it" i pulled the other kid to the ground too. Mark was laughing both kids looked at him "was it you!!!?" Mark stopped laughing and shook his head. "Oh so let me guess it was you're little ghost friend" Mark slowly nodded as the kids laughed and got up again. Now the other kids caught on to what was going on and gathered around to watch. I followed the two boys making sure they didn't touch Mark. "Well ghost kid call him off" the kid was about to take a swing at Mark but i grabbed his arm "Ahh hey let go" i just laughed at him Mark did to "Yeah you get him Jack" Mark shouted. "Oh well that his name" Mark looked at me and gave me a look saying sorry i just gave him a nod not like they can't see me anyway. I let the kid go as the bus pulled up and everyone got on thank god nothing could go any farther. Mark sat in the front of the bus i sat next to him. "Thanks for helping me" he said i smiled at him "yeah that's just what friends do" he looked up and smiled at me. The rest of the way we just talked about what his day at school is like and stuff. I also told him that i will help him when and if those kids came back. I was happy and i know he was to because i made my first friend as a ghost and he just made his first friend ever. This was going to be a good year and maybe the best time of my death i will ever have and the best moments of Mark's life i can't wait. "Bff's" Mark said pulling me out of my thoughts. I smiled back "Bff's!"

~~~~

 Woop woop how was that i don't know i think i'm getting better at this but yeah buh byeeeeeee!