Middle School

~5 years later 6th grade~

~Jack's pov~

I was outside of Mark's bedroom door waiting for him to come out. It was his first day of middle school and I was going to be there with him! He was 12 now and I'm 11 I hate being younger but sometimes it's fun.
Mark came out of him room with what he calls his lucky red flannel and some ripped jeans with a green sweatshirt tied around his waist. I was wearing a Dark blue shirt with black jeans. It's not like it matters what I'm wearing knowone can see me but I choose to look nice (also Jack can Chang his cloths to what ever he wants as a ghost...don't ask me how ask him). Mark smiles at me and we head to the dinning room. "So Mark are you ready to go?" I say to him as he sits down making himself a bowl of cereal "Yes I mean we havnt Seen those kids in forever and I have been picked on that much so maybe I have a chance of making friends this year" his smile as he said this was just to cute....No wait what am I saying I don't like him like that I'm not gay....or am i could u be...but i dont feel this way aroud other guys and girls are creepy but hes also alive and im de- "Jack!" I snap out of it and look at Mark "what?" He looked at me "you zoned out for a second. Is something on your mind" I don't know what happend the way he said it I felt my face grow hot and I turnd around so my back faced him "Y-yeah I'm fine j-just thinking about school" I heard him come up behind me and place a hand on my shoulder "Are you sure you can tell me anything ya know" I turned around hoping my face wasn't red and nodded he smiled and walked back to his bowl putting it in the sink. I went over to the door and opened it. I didn't see two kids walking by and they saw the door open with knowone there and ran away. I laughed at them. "What are you laughing at?" Mark came up behind me again "I just scared to kids walking by when I opened the door" he chuckled at me befor grabing his bag and walking out. I closed the door and followed next to him.

~Mark's pov~

Jack closed the door and came up next to me sticking his hands in his pockets and looking around the neighborhood. I smiled at him and looked forward. Is it wrong to love a ghost....wait...am I gay....no....i am?...but...my dad. I sighed and looked down Jackmust have noticed and asked if I was ok "Yeah I'm just nervous" I lied. We got to the bus stop knowone was there yet Jack got infrount of me and looked into my eyes I looked back at his they were so pretty. Like an ocean with a white mist just above it. "Mark are you sure your ok" I pulled myself out of thought and looked at him "No I'm stuck....with what I want with who I am...just...." I felt two arms around me and smiled at the warm hug. "Mark what ever and who ever you are you are the best and I'll always be here" Jack smiled at me and pulled away from the hug. I put my sweatshirt and pulled my hood up and looked down as more kids came. I felt a breeze blow threw my hair and realized my hood was down Jack was infrount of me "If your going to make friends you can't hide you know" I held in a laugh and nodded looking up at the people around me. There were two I guess pretty girls and this guy who I'm guessing was a jock judging by his size and big arms. Jack nuged me I looked at him and he pointed to the girls. One was looking at me she had long blond hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing a pink shirt and a back skirt that went down to her knees. As soon as I looked at her her face went red and she looked away from me. Oh boy she likes me.

~Jack's pov~

I saw the one girl looking at Mark I nuged him and limited to her. He looked over there. I got pretty jealous I mean he's mine not hers. Oh no....i like him....but I....he dosnt like me there a no point to be gay if the one you truly love dosnt like you...or does he....no....nothing good happens to me....trust me I know I'm dead.