Finding things out

~Marks pov~

Jack was good at hiding things but not from me and right now he looked shaken up, Brooke kicked the ball at me, i stopped it and went over to Jack "Are you ok?...." He snapped into reality and his eyes went wide "Oh! Yeah totally I'm fine!!!" He ran into the house. I was going to chase after him but Brooke stopped me "Let him be he is probably just not used to the house yet" We both knew that's not why and it was something else but that's just what i told myself to keep me calm. Me and Brooke stayed outside for another hour or so before going back in i knew Jack was in the small sun room because i saw him in there on our way into the house but i let him be. He can come down on his own time that will be better than to stress him out more. I go and sit with Brooke in the living room and watch t.v.

~Jack's pov~

I run into the house and started to cry. I just made Mark worry. Now he's going to ask and than what do i say!? Oh  sorry i just saw you as a ghost and me alive playing in the woods together ABSOLUTELY NOT! i ran up to the sun room and sat there for a while. I watched as Mark and Brooke came back in the house. I know Mark saw me but he didn't come up...good. i sat thee and tried to process what happend. My mind had to have been playing tricks on me...but than...Mrs. Janice. Why was she there AND looking at me? How could she see me? I started to cry more. This was way to much! I started having a panic attack finally i couldn't take is and clime down and running to the room i saw Mrs. Janice. I knocked, No answer of course so i just went threw the door. Mrs. Janice was sitting there a small smile on her face looking at me but not a happy smile more like one you get when your hiding something.  She stood up and went over to me "Hello Jack" I looked at looked at her in shock "How...how do you know my name? And how can you see me....What is going on!?" She shushed me and spoke "Well you see i have always been able to see ghost and i wanted to know why so i did research and found a way to turn ghost back into people if a person let them take there body, So in the forest what you saw was what could be you if Mark let you have his body which because he loves you he would let you...Right? you weren't supposed to see yet but i guess it's to late now" I stood there not knowing what to say "But....i want to stay like this...i like it like this....and i want Mark to stay alive....How did you get a second me?" She laughed "That was just a hologram of something i made And i knew you would say that so let me tell you, My daughter was recently hit by a car she is ok but really wants to just go, What if you take her body...it when and if you do the body will change to look exactly how you are now just alive" I thought about it "But i like being a ghost...i'm really sorry about your daughter but...i can't..." She nodded and sighed "Thanks anyway Jack...I leave in 3 days i hope you like it here" She walked out of the room. I sat down and looked out the window, the sun was setting and the sky was a pretty pink and orange color. I must have fallen asleep because the last thing i remember was Mark finding me and bringing me up to bed.

So sorry about how late this is!! had a lot going on but i'm all good! this chapter is really short but has a lot of information and is kind of confusing so let me know if something is not right! Also i want to here from you guys what should Jack do 

Tell Mark and not change

Tell Mark and change 

Not tell Mark and not change

Not tell Mark and change (Surprise him)

Let me know! tell me if you want something to happen to i'm always open to ideas! Byee!🖐