Umm Mark.....

~Jacks pov~

After school that day I went to Marks room without saying a word. I wasn't mad just I needed to sort this out. I opened the door and the same smell of lavender from a small air freshener by the window filled my nose. I have realized that sence I've been around Mark I've almost become more human like. I walked over to his bed and sat down laying back and looking at his celling. Marks celling is interesting to look at for some reason I don't know why it's  plane red and has green splat marks everywhere but i guess that's what making it cool. Thoughts ran threw my head like crazy like I was those splat marks out of control and everywhere. Do I like Mark? Am I gay? Does he even like me back? Hes probly not gay. But if he is would he date me. No.... Know one wants to date a ghost. But if- my thoughts we're cut short by Mark walking in he looked at me and sighed "are you ok... You ran in here looking confused and I just left you alone because I didn't want to bother you for what ever it was" I freaked out not wanting to tell him my face went paler then it already was then I rememberd what I was thinking about and I felt my face grow hot. "U-um yeah j-just a l-l-long day... " I mentally hit myself for my stupid stutter. Mark walked over and sat next to me and I sat up "Are you sure your ok one your stuttering meaning you either liying or nervous two your face went really pale and then flushed red" He knows to much abort ABORT I CAN'T DO THIS!!

~Marks pov~

As soon as I said this Jack's eyes darted around the room as if looking for an answer and he started to shake a bit. "Jack!?  What's wrong did I go to far? Are you ok? " I grabbed him but I guys because he's in a panic I went trew him and had to catch myself before I fell. I sighed and looked down at the floor "I'm sorry I just was worried I didn't mean to make you panic" I felt his eyes on me and it hurt because he was sad scared nevose and I did that to him it hurt I felt like he had laser vision and was burning a hole in my skin. "N-no i-its not y-your fault" He finally stuttered out after what felt like forever "but I asked to much I forgot you don't like that expecully when your stressed" He hugged me and I felt relived again. When he let go I looked at him his soft blue eyes had tears in them and they looked clouded and stormy "Please tell me what's wrong of you not ready fine just let me know your ok" He looked down and the storm came tears ran down his face like a fast river in a storm and his body shook I hatted seeing him like this I loved him  he's my first guy crush and my first actual friend Wait sorry forget the first part ok you never saw that!! I grabbed him and pulled him close hugging him glade I could grab him this time.  "Shh it's ok you don't have-" I was cut of by him covering my mouth but not with his hand it was with his lips. HE KISSED ME!! I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back. After a minute he pulled away and looked at me dead in the eye "Ummm M-mark.... I love you... I love you I love you I love you and I'm sorry I never told you I didn't want to lose my only friend that was like the brother I never had and I didn't want you to hate me" He buried his face in my chest and I wrapped my arms around him holding him as close as possible "Jack I love you too and I could never hate you please don't think that ok" I felt him nod and look up at me. His face was beet red and his eyes we're puffy I kissed him on the head "Now what happened" He got comfy in my lap and told me about the girl in class that day and how he was jealous and the way he's felt for a while about me I smiled the whole time and knew that this was only the beginning of a whole other story a new chapter in our life was starting.

sorry took so long to get this out u had writers block but I'm really happy with this chapter and I hope you enjoyed!  Also thank you so much for 60 READS!! You guys are awesome  👏✊👍.  Anyway bye for now I will get the next chapter out as soon as I can. 😘