New Life

Hey so this is the last chapter. i'm really proud of this book and i thank you guys so much it was really fun to write there has been so much drama while i was working on this and i'm so sorry about that my now x girlfriend is my worst enemy and i'm in a pot of fudge...cause like in stuck in the middle of drama...ANYWAY lets get to the book! btw sorry for the short chapter i'm just out of ideas for this book and more focused on my new one i'm working on! 

   ~Mark's pov~

Jack and me went sit and talk about what happened. Lola and Mrs. Janice walked into the kitchen. Jack explained everything to me. About what he saw in the forest and about Miss. Janice and Lola. To say the least i was overwhelmed and concerned but Jack reassured me that everything was ok now and that we can now live a normal life together and actually go out without getting weird looks...well without me getting weird looks. I smiled and looked at Jack i was so happy that i almost looked sad but i was nowhere near that. It was only 10 pm and i was already having the best day ever! Jack looked back at me and smiled his smile lit up the room like fireworks. Now that Jack was alive his features really showed more and his bright blue eyes were even brighter. I swear every time i look at his eyes the whole world falls apart and it's just me and him together in the never ending void of the universe. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mrs. Janice came in with some food. She smiled and set it down on the table "We've all had an early start so i made some food, Enjoy!" We all thanked her and started to eat quietly. I hated silence it was always to empty and sad sounding it made me feel alone. But after being with Jack so long and now this, my silence wasn't sad it was happy and filled with love the world seemed right with the comforting silence that i felt. Jack started to hum in between bites and it made me laugh because he was stopping so much. He was so happy and looked even better than before. I watched him for a minute than turned away not wanting to be weird.

After breakfast i ran upstairs with Jack we ran into the room and to Brooke's bed. She was still asleep we yelled and she shot up out of bed "REALLY COME ON I WANTED TO SLEEP IN MORE! WHY CAN'T I JUST SLE-" She looked at Jack "YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" We laughed and Jack nodded "Yeah it's a long story" He smiled "Well i don't care how it went that just so cool we need to go out and celebrate this!" Brooke said with excitement. Jack seemed relieved that he didn't need to explain the whole thing again. I would be to though if it were me. Brooke kicked us out of the room and she got dressed while me and Jack sat on a little couch the was in the hall outside our room. I put an arm around Jack his skin was so soft and he was warm unlike before always being cold. I smiled as Jack put his head on my shoulder, Brooke came out after a minute and looked at us "OK now we can go!" We got up and all ran down the stairs. Miss Janice was talking to our parents and they looked happy. Mrs. Mell came over "Jack it's so nice to finally see you Miss. Janice told us about you and everything that has happened we knew we were getting three kids this whole time we just wanted to surprise you so it all wasn't too much at once with just moving in and all plus what you and Mark have gone threw in the past. Jack ran up and hugged her "Thank you i couldn't have asked for a better home!" Mrs. Mell nodded hugging back. Mr Mell and Jack shared a hug too before me, Jack, and Brooke all walked out and too the park.

~Jack's pov~

 At the park we ran around and played tag for a bit but then Brooke got mad saying i was cheating because every time i was it i ran faster than her and was always able to catch her. But in reality i was just better at this game than her and Marl. We all sat down in a circle and started to talk about random things. I felt good. I felt safe everything was going to be ok. I turned to Mark and smiled he was playing with a little flower he had found it was white and had little dots of purple in the petals. I looked at Brooke who was laying in the grass looking up at the sky watching the clouds she looked like she was about to fall asleep even though she just woke up. I lay back in the grass and looked up watching the clouds go by each with their own new shape and others with no shape. The sky it's beautiful bright blue and light blue. I enjoyed the day looking at the sky and Mark loved the night sky. I smiled at that Mark was always talking about space it was his favorite thing in the whole world other than me of course (He was so confident about that XD). Mark pulled me onto his lap and i smiled at him. After sharing a few kisses we relaxed and just enjoyed the silence and the soft calm air. Everything was perfect. We were happy. We were safe. Mark was heere. The world made sense and everything was ok.