Chapter 18

~♡~

|"Jungkook makes my heart race"|

~♡~

"Oh my god! Look at those Seagulls.", said Eunhee pointing at white and grey birds, who flew above the ship.

Taehyung snickered, Jimin joining, "Hey Justin Seagull, your bros are here!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook, who was in his own world of music wearing his pair of headphones.

"What?" He asked, but Taehyung shook his head, saying it was nothing. The prince went back to jamming to his music.

You were sitting next to Hyora, Jasmine behind you. You eyed at her, not sure what to say but she gave you thumbs up.

You looked at your side, studying the princess next to you. She looked tired and miserable. There were no hints of make up on her face.

"Hyora,"

Her head turned to you, hearing your voice. Seems like she didn't know you were sitting there next to her. Her eyes widen in guilt, you could see the sadness and regret.

"

Hey Y/N..." Even her voice sounded very weak. "I can explain–"

"Then please do." You cut her off. You needed to know the reason.

Hyora gave up. She decided to tell you the truth. The real truth, what she has been doing and the reason. She couldn't take it anymore, yet she knew she could trust you with anything.

As she continued to explain, you tried to take it all in. This was a way different explanation than you expected. The way she detailed it, your eyes were already filled with tears.

When the princess finished, she looked at you, begging you to keep it a secret. You understood why. The less people who knew about it was the better. You felt bad for her, even for Lisa, Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo. Thinking they were kidnapped at a young age, wanted to make you slap the boss, Lord Park.

You knew something was wrong when you looked at Jimin's father. He was way different than his son. How the man acted made you think suspiciously, but you never thought he would go this far, kidnapping innocent children and forcing them in to a wrong future. He might earn millions, yet this would stop someday. No one knew if the man himself was plotting for the Jean royal's family throne.

For you, Hyora was a heroine, who was trying to do everything on her own. Now that she had you, you promised her to stay by her side and help her.

"Thank you Y/N, I feel better now." She gave you a small smile.