CHAPTER 01 : Clash of the Queens

"And... the proud winner of this year's Starlight Queen Cup is..."

...

"OOZORA AKARI!"

Weeks have passed since the day Seira Otoshiro and her God - Kira Yamato - were annihilated by E.S. (Ein Sof), the more ultimate than ultimate idol unit formed by the two greatest Top Idols ever existed; Ichigo Hoshimiya and Aoi Kiriya. Starlight Academy has just finished its long-awaited Starlight Queen Cup, the prestigious competition made highly popular by the previously longest-reigning Starlight Queen; Mizuki Kanzaki. The competition itself ended with Akari Oozora - Ichigo's beloved apprentice - standing triumphant as the new Starlight Queen, with Miyu Nijiyama and Sumire Hikami as the two runner-ups. With Akari's victory, she has fulfilled her promise to Ichigo of reaching new heights.

During the crowning...

Ichigo: "So, Akari-chan, you are now the Starlight Queen. How do you feel?"

Akari: "Hoshimiya-senpai, I feel so happy, and so proud of myself. I've reached the new heights that I've never reached before. Thanks to your philosophy, I am now here, crowned as the new Starlight Queen."

Aoi: "We are proud of you, Akari-chan. The performance that brought you to the top was odayaka janai at the highest order."

Akari: "I myself couldn't believe it. In the very beginning, I was nothing but a rock-bottom newbie with barely any experience in Aikatsu. But now, here I am, after countless trials and tribulations that I managed to overcome not only on my own, but also alongside my friends, my senpais, and everyone in Starlight Academy. So, I thank all of you."

Ichigo: "I'm glad we were able to be a great assistance for you, Akari-chan. And your victory here, you truly deserve it."

Aoi: "As do I."

Akari: "Thank you, Hoshimiya-senpai, Kiriya-senpai."

Aoi: "Now, for the first runner-up. Miyu-chan, how do you feel?"

Miyu: "Honestly, I'm a little bit disappointed. Even though I made great use of your new appeal, but still I couldn't beat Akari-chan."

Aoi: "The Fever Appeal that I came up with, right?"

Miyu: "Uh-huh. Kiriya-senpai, have I failed you?"

Aoi: "No, not at all! You came really close to Akari-chan's total score, you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself since you did your absolute best with your own hard work and skills."

Ichigo: "Sure, you're the first runner-up, but your path ahead is still long."

Miyu: "I understand, Hoshimiya-senpai. My career as an idol is not over yet. I will always remember your philosophy and make a great use of it."

Ichigo: "That's the spirit. Now, Sumire-chan as the second runner-up. How do you feel?"

Sumire: "I am amazed to see Miyu-chan's outstanding performance and her Fever Appeal. No wonder she was able to surpass me. Sure, I'm a bit sad that I didn't get into the higher rank, but..."

Ichigo: "But, what?"

Sumire: "I believe this is a blessing in disguise."

Aoi: "What do you mean?"

Sumire: "Because that allows me to do this. Akari-chan."

Akari: "Yup."

Suddenly, Akari and Sumire proceed to sandwich Miyu from the sides.