CHAPTER 04 : A Wish for Distortion

A few hours later...

Akari, Sumire, and Miyu are bringing Yume's gang to a place known as the Shrine of Unification, a monument built over the area where Dream Academy used to be. While the main structure itself is complete, the area surrounding it is still not fully completed.

Akari: "Okay, folks, here we are."

Sumire: "Welcome to the Shrine of Unification."

Yume: "Wow, look at that structure."

Miyu: "Hey, isn't that..."

Miyu points at 5wingZ Monsterquake parked to the left of the main structure.

Akari: "5wingZ Monsterquake? That means..."

Sumire: "...Dinah-senpai must be inside."

Rola: "Let's take a look, shall we?"

They proceed to enter the main structure, heading into the inner sanctum. Inside, they find Camilla staring at the statue of Ichigo and Aoi right in the middle of the sanctum.

Miyu: "Dinah-senpai!"

Camilla: "Oh, it's you. And, look what we have here, a gazilion of new friends?"

Akari: "Oh yeah, you didn't meet up with them back then."

Camilla: "Well, yes. But Ichigo and Aoi did tell me about these new fellas coming to your school. Except I haven't heard of your names yet."

Akari: "Yume-chan, care to introduce yourself to Dinah-senpai?"

Yume: "Hello, I am Nijino Yume, an idol from Four-Star Academy. And these are my friends."

Camilla: "Hey, your voice sounds just like Iridium."

Miyu: "Yeah, I know. And stop calling me that..."

Yuzu: "So that's Miyu-chan's nickname? Iridium?"

Miyu: "...most especially in front of these new folks. Yazoo! Not you too!"

Yuzu: "It's Nikaidou Yuzu, not Yazoo!"

Mahiru: "Easy, easy."

Akari: "Uh, next one?"

Koharu: "I'm Nanakura Koharu, Yume-chan's childhood friend."

Rola: "I'm Sakuraba Rola, Yume's closest friend, and also her rival."

Mahiru: "I'm Kasumi Mahiru."

Ako: "Meet Saotome Ako!"

Yuzu: "You may have heard of my name a moment ago, but yeah, I am Nikaidou Yuzu - not Yazoo."

Lily: "And I am Shirogane Lily, Yuzu's childhood friend. Nice to meet you."

Camilla: "Yeah, nice to meet y'all too. I am Camilla Dinah, a wandering half-idol in search for Japan's finest cuisine."

Yume: "You're searching for Japan's finest cuisine? Are you some kind culinary researcher?"

Camilla: "Uh-huh, perhaps. Maybe I'll train to become a chef, too."

Rola: "By the way, are these statues of Ichigo-san and Aoi-san?"

Miyu: "That is correct, we immortalized both Hoshimiya-senpai and Kiriya-senpai as statues, dedicated not only for them as the ultimate idol unit Ein Sof (E.S.), but also for our unification within the Aikatsu ring."

Mahiru: "Unification?"

Yuzu: "Aikatsu ring?"

Akari: "Yes, beginning with the two being united as Ein Sof, and then expanding to the entirety of our school."