FINALE (P) : A Bright Day to Remember

A few days have passed since the destruction of The Creator alongside His realm of corrected world where 2wingS was supposed to reign supreme. Everyone who participated in the mission have regained enough of their stamina to partially go back to their daily activities - or, rather, their daily passionate idol activities.

11:30 AM, in the Ninja's base...

The Ninja and his three most trusted men is just done examining Hime's condition inside the quarantine room. Tsubasa and Yozora arrives in front of the room and meets up with him.

Tsubasa: "Ninja-san, how's Hime doing?"

Commander: "Her wounds have healed since they aren't as bad as I thought they would be. But... the wounds in her mind will take longer to heal."

Tsubasa: "I see..."

Yozora: "When she realized that The Creator has been defeated, she fell in an utter shock and depression. It can't be helped, since her faith was surprisingly strong, even to our standards."

Commander: "I still have the feeling that Yume-san might be able to heal Hime-san's mind. Of course we're not gonna use another Phantasm Burst just for that. But, at least she should know what to do."

Tsubasa: "I hope so, Ninja-san. I feel bad for Hime."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Starlight Academy's cafeteria...

Ichigo: "Okay, everyone. Let's cheer for our grand victory!"

All: "Cheers!"

E.S., Litemire, Dreamroller, and Grandraze are having a toast during lunch to celebrate their victory over The Creator.

Rola: "Honestly, though, I had no idea that we seriously got separated after we got into the realm."

Aoi: "Neither did I. The very second we got there, everything went dark, and I found myself trapped within that correct world."

Miyu: "Yes, the correct world that The Creator wanted, with us being buddies with DreAca and with 2wingS reigning supreme over every idol units."

Sumire: "But, thanks to 00 Raiser, not only Hoshimiya-senpai and Kiriya-senpai were able to deny the existence of 2wingS by making their own, genesis version, but also I was able to lift that curse of me failing my Fever Appeal."

Akari: "That one, right? Even though I still won at the end, but you didn't have to get left in the dust."

Miyu: "That would be an insanity at the highest order. I know fully about how amazing Sumire-chan is. Yes, I won the second place back then, but that was totally out of my control, so I deserved your sandwich."

Akari: "Hahaha, serves you right for knocking Sumire-chan down to the third place."

Miyu: "Well, my bad, okay?"

Yume: "Also, I really went all out while fighting Hime-senpai. I wonder what came into me, because it almost felt like I stopped thinking altogether while I stomped her."

Ichigo: "Perhaps the mixture between your Innovator power and that special energy of yours was doing something?"

Yume: "Probably so."

Sumire: "Yume-chan, you should know yourself better."

Aria: "Even then, you fought really well, Yume-chan."