CHAPTER 14 : Plan to Salvage Anti-Seira

Ran, Yurika, Mizuki, and Mikuru are extremely surprised to see Kaede alive with her new, customized ReZEL Maple - now known as ReZEL InnoSent - on the battle zone. Tears are starting to flow from Yurika's eyes.

Yurika: "Kaede... Oh, Kaede... I'm so glad you're back with us...!"

Mizuki: "Kaede, how can you...? Didn't you sacrifice your life to protect Aoi back then?"

Kaede: "We'll save this tearful reunion for later. Now, let's give those twisted distortions some smacking."

Ran: "Uh, understood."

Kaede immediately takes her beam machine gun and fires it at χ Astray. The Gundam proceeds to thrust forward to dodge Kaede's shot and then deploys its DRAGOON pods again, but Yurika follows up Kaede's attack by firing her spreading blaster at the DRAGOON pods, forcing χ Astray to dodge hails of projectiles. Ran then rushes toward the Skylerscrap, once again fighting against her archnemesis even though the Gundam is seemingly controlled by formidable a Sora-based AI instead of the real person. With her katana, Ran begins the clash.

Ran: "Seriously, you shouldn't have returned. If only Shiratori didn't screw with us...!"

Using the speed to her advantage, Ran starts giving Skylerscrap more trouble than when it fought Mizuki.

Mizuki: "Honestly, she utilizes her weapon speed better than I am."

Mikuru: "Mizuki, behind you!"

Thanks to Mikuru's warning, Mizuki successfully dodges Fahtz Seibzehn's cannon fire. Yurika rushes toward Fahtz Seibzehn for the rematch.

Yurika: "If only your physical body is inside, I can suck your blood after I take you down. But, this...! No, you are not the real Virgin Mary of DreAca!"

Yurika proceeds to fire her hidden gatling cannons at Fahtz Seibzehn. All of a sudden, something flashes before her eyes. She sees herself standing alongside Ichigo, Otome, Seira, Sora, Maria, Mizuki, and Mikuru, causing her stop firing at the moment.

Yurika: "W-what? What in the world was that!? Dammit, it must be YOUR doing!"

Just as Fahtz Seibzehn returns fire, Yurika quickly uses her I-field cape to block the beam shot. She does a little spin once after using the cape and rushes back towards Fahtz Seibzehn with her beam blades ready, unleashing a lot of relentless slashes against the hulking Gundam. χ Astray sends one DRAGOON pod to fire at Yurika, but then Kaede rushes to block the shot with her beam shield.

Yurika: "Nice timing there, Kaede."

Kaede: "It's nothing. And now...!"

Kaede picks her beam machine gun again and rushes toward χ Astray, dodging the shots from the DRAGOON pods while firing back at them at the same time. The two seems to be evenly matched, until Mikuru goes to provide fire support for Kaede using her double beam cannon.

Mikuru: "Take this!"

Mikuru fires one shot from the beam cannons at one of the DRAGOON pods that is going after Kaede. The pod dodges the shot, but Mikuru fires one more shot which successfully hits the pod, blowing it up.

Kaede: "Good shot!"

Even with one pod blown up, the other pods continue to pursue Kaede. She is forced to fly around to dodge the relentless shots from them as Mikuru continues to try and shoot them down.

On the other side, Ran is still fighting against Skylerscrap, flying around while constantly clashing swords against each other. Since Mizuki knows that she doesn't have the advantage on the speed department, she resorts on fire support by firing her claymore on blaster mode at Skylerscrap. A good number of Mizuki's shots manages to scratch the Skylerscrap, leaving it open momentarily for Ran to unleash some quick, near-unblockable attacks. However, the Skylerscrap still manages to muster enough reaction to get out of its sticky situation and parries more of Ran's attacks.