CHAPTER 19(P) : Phantasmagoria

After being unconscious following her arrival in The Creator's domain, Ichigo opens her eyes, finding herself inside the correct world where Dream Academy remained intact and the two idol schools being friendly toward each other. She looks around her, finding Aoi, Ran, Otome, Yurika, Kaede, Seira, Kii, Sora, and Maria. It is during the time they're deciding their pair units in preparation for Partners Cup.

Ichigo: "W-why...? Why am I here...? Is this still the same nightmare we had before?"

Corrected Sora: "Have every single one of you decided on your partners?"

Corrected Aoi: "After giving it more thoughts, we thought that Seira suits Ichigo the best as partners. The two has been pushing each other up to the higher steps than before. They just work well together."

Ichigo: "No, this is not true!"

Corrected Kii: "I've been thinking the same thing. I find Aoi-chan to be a great partner for me. I mean, Aoi-chan acts as a producer for Ichigo-chan, and I myself am Seira-chan's producer."

Corrected Seira: "Yea, there's been this strange but impressive feeling within me when it comes to Ichigo. I can feel that she's completing myself, while I also completing her."

Ichigo: "Aoi is my ultimate partner! Aoi is the one who completes me, and I am the one who completes Aoi, as Ein Sof!"

Aoi and Camilla's consciousness are also waking up inside their respective corrected selves.

Camilla: "You're kidding me, Seira! If I were you, I will not pick Ichigo as my partner because I respect her friendship with Aoi and everyone else within Starlight Academy! Screw you and your ridiculous desires!"

Aoi: "No, no, and no! There's no way I would accept Ichigo pairing up with Seira! This correct world is nothing but absolute nonsense!"

Ichigo: "I must get myself free, but... why? Why can't I do anything? I can't move my body and I can't even speak..."

However, the corrected Ichigo is not really responding to everyone talking about her partnership with Seira.

Corrected Aoi: "Ichigo, are you listening?"

Corrected Ichigo: "Uh, yeah?"

Corrected Seira: "What's going on, Ichigo? Didn't get enough sleep last night?"

Camilla: "Hm? Now that is weird... Is she...?"

The corrected Ichigo shakes her head and slaps both her cheeks to make sure that she's fully awake.

Corrected Ichigo: "Whew, I'm fully awake, okay?"

Corrected Otome: "Quite unusual for you to space out like that, Ichigo-tan."

Corrected Yurika: "If you space out again, I'll suck your blood."

Corrected Ichigo: "No, don't. I'm fully awake now."

Corrected Maria: "Well, then, where were we?"

Corrected Aoi: "Ah, we're deciding who our partners will be. Like Kii said, I will be partnering with her."

Corrected Kii: "With us being producers, everyting will be ok-ok-okay!"

Corrected Aoi: "Ran, you're going with Sora, right?"

Aoi: "Ran getting paired with Sora... Neither of that is acceptable."

Corrected Seira: "Well then, Ichigo, you ready for our partnership?"