CHAPTER 06 : Undying Fragments

Three days later...

Camilla has just returned from Osaka after continuing her culinary research. After parking her 5wingZ Monsterquake nearby, she pays Seira's house a visit.

Camilla: "Yo, guys!"

Camilla opens the front door, only to find nobody inside.

Camilla: "Hm? There doesn't seem to be anyone here. Could they be going somewhere? Nah, that can't be, not without cleaning up first. Noelle! Ellis! Anybody home?"

There's no response.

Camilla: "There really is nobody here. That is really odd. I better look around and see if I could get a clue..."

Camilla looks around the the house, including everyone's rooms. Shortly after, she finds a piece of paper in Seira's old room, seemingly directed to her. She openes the folded paper and reads the message inside.

Camilla: (gasps)

It is a message written by Hime.

"This is my message to the Anti-Seira, Camilla Dinah. I have taken your family and your old friend captive. If you wish to save your family, come to me at this designated location, not as your current state as Camilla Dinah, but as Otoshiro Seira."

Camilla: "Bloody hell, Yume's senpai. Just how much of a persistent yet blind idiot can you be? You're twisted, I have to hunt you down!"

Angrily, Camilla leaves Seira's house, heading back to her Gundam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Starlight Academy...

Aria: "Yume-chan, you ready?"

Yume: "Anytime. Miyu-chan, start the Twin Drive."

Miyu: "Roger."

Yume, accompanied with Aria inside Gundam Dreamforge's cockpit, is about to undergo her third day of GN meditation in order to suppress her hidden overdrive ability that strained her body the last time she fought Elza. The Dreamforge is currently linked with the Twin Drive System of Ao Futuris, operated by Miyu. Once the Twin Drive System is activated, Ao Futuris begins feeding Dreamforge its GN particles, which fills the cockpit. As Yume is closing her eyes, Aria is holding on Yume's shoulders while opening her Innovator eyes.

In the control room, Johnny and Naoto are overseeing the Innovation process alongside Luminas, Rola, and Koharu.

Rola: "So, Johnny-sensei, this is her third day now. Will this method of meditation really work?"

Koharu: "Not to mention, why should they use Miyu-chan's Ao Futuris for this?"

Johnny: "Well, just like you honeys, I'm also seeing a lot of similarities between Nijino-honey and Iris-honey. We decided that Iris-honey and her Ao Futuris would be our best bet to bring Nijino-honey up to stable condition."

Mahiru: "Iris?"

Yuzu: "It's Miyu-chan. Just remember the meaning of the two's names."

Naoto: "Should this meditation succeed, that latent power can either be suppressed, or its harmful side-effect gets completely nullified, allowing her to use that power without putting her body under heavy amounts of strain."

Akari: "Yume-chan did say that she'd rather not rely on that latent power."

Koharu: "All we knew is that Yume-chan's latent power came from the Aikatsu system, not from her own."