CHAPTER 02 : Joining Forces

Akari and Sumire are surprised to see the way Yume looks. A cute girl with twin-tailed long blond hair and pink ombre at the end, also wearing a pink ribbon on the left side.

Akari: "You... you look familiar."

Yume: "Am I? I haven't even introduced myself."

Akari: "Oh, okay. Please introduce yourself then."

Yume: "I am Nijino Yume, an idol from Four-Stars Academy and a member of S4."

Sumire: "S4? Is it an idol group?"

Yume: "Yes, and it has four members, including me."

Akari: "And... Four-Stars Academy? I haven't heard of that idol school before."

Yume: "Well, obviously, I'm from another world."

Akari: "Uh, yeah. Welcome to our world, then. I am Oozora Akari, an idol from Starlight Academy, this idol school right here."

Sumire: "And I am Hikami Sumire, Akari-chan's best friend."

AkaSumi: "Nice to meet you!"

Yume: "Hehe, nice to meet you, too."

Shortly after, Ichigo and the others who remained in the dome to help people evacuate have returned with their Gundams. They enter the hangar, noticed by the three.

Yume: "Hey, are these--?"

Akari: "Our friends, and senpais."

Miyu is the first one to land and hop off her Gundam, finding Yume along with Akari and Sumire. She approaches them with extreme curiosity.

Miyu: "Hey, who is that new fella right here?"

Yume: "Eh? Your voice...! You sound similar to me."

Akari: "That's what I noticed. They do sound similar to each other."

Yume: "That's... unusual. Seeing someone who sounds almost the same as me. Who are you anyway?"

Miyu: "Me? I am Nijiyama Miyu from Mount Haruna, an idol of Starlight Academy just like my friends here."

Yume: "Wow, even our names sound similar. I am Nijino Yume."

Miyu: "Does that make us... a rainbow duo?"

Yume: "Hehe, I like the sound of that."

Ichigo, Aoi, Ran, and Yurika also approaches them.

Akari: "Ah, Hoshimiya-senpai."

Ichigo: "Akari-chan, you okay?"

Akari: "Uh-huh. But look what we have here."

Ichigo: "Oh, hello."

Yume: "Is this the senpai you mentioned?"

Akari: "Yes."

Ichigo: "I am Hoshimiya Ichigo, an idol of Starlight Academy, and also the Top Idol."

Yume: "You're... a Top Idol?"

Sumire: "To be precise, a Top Idol Unit, along with Kiriya-senpai."

Aoi steps ahead and introduces herself.

Aoi: (nods) "Hi there, my name's Kiriya Aoi, Ichigo's childhood friend, and also her ULTIMATE partner in the Top Idol Unit E.S., short for Ein Sof."

Ran: "I am Shibuki Ran. Along with Ichigo and Aoi, we are also the shining unit known as Soleil."

Yurika: "And meet Yurika-sama, the descendant of Dracula himself!"