CHAPTER 03 : Elza's Planetary Conquest

Akari, Sumire, and Yume's group have returned to Starlight Academy. After they exit their Gundams, they are welcomed by Mahiru and Yuzu.

Rola: "Yo, we're back at last."

Mahiru: "Yume! Everyone!"

Yuzu: "Also, Ako-chan and Koharu-chan, you're all safe!"

Ako: "Thanks to Akari's group. They lent us great help to send Kirara packing"

Yuzu: "Wow, nice job there, Akarin!"

Akari: "Akarin? You're just like Dinah-senpai, calling me like that."

Yuzu: "Dinah-senpai? Who is that?"

Akari: "A friend of ours."

Yuzu: "Oh..."

Koharu: "Anyway, now that we're in a safe place... I'd like to eat something."

Ako: "You're right. That battle drained me quite a bit."

Sumire: "Then you've come at the right time. Everyone else are most likely preparing for dinner now."

Ako: "Nice."

Koharu: "Then as we're having our dinner, we can talk more about each other."

Akari: "Uh-huh."

Everyone then leaves the hangar, heading to the cafeteria for dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Venus Ark, Elza's base of operations...

Kirara and her surviving subrodinates have returned. She gets off her Gundam and heads to Elza's office to report her situation.

Kirara: "I'm so sorry, Elza-sama. I have failed to retrieve the Mercury wings. Ako-chan got some new friends along with Yume-chan to push me back real hard."

Elza: "New friends? Let me guess, it must be that Starlight Queen, Akari Oozora."

Kirara: "Akari? Wasn't that Akari fella the one who fought you off when you chased down Yume-chan?"

Elza: "Correct. Obviously, she was no match against me."

Kirara: "But in my case, they worked together so well to put me in a disadvantage."

Elza: "Surprising, if I may say. Yume couldn't possibly pull that off alongside someone like that Akari fella since they've never fought together before."

Kirara: "But it has happened. What should I do?"

Elza: "We better plan our counterattack carefully. I myself am still not happy for that Akari fella to intervene in my conquest for the fully-powered Sun Dress."

Kirara: "We really should sortie together, Elza-sama."

Elza: "I wish I could. But, we're short of one person."

Kirara: "Aria-chan, right? We've lost contact with for quite some time now. I wonder where she went. But, we still have Rei-chan and Juli-chan, you shouldn't have to worry all that much."

Elza: "Perhaps you're right. Well, you may leave now and take some rest."

Kirara: "Thank you, Elza-sama."

Kirara leaves Elza's office and heads back to her room to take some rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------