CHAPTER 12 : Deadly Desires for Order

Yume is surprised to see Hime appears to stop her from continuing her fight.

Yume: "Hime-senpai, move aside."

Hime: "How can I? You're interfering with my master's will to correct this world."

Yume: "And you yourself are interfering with our will to stay the way we are!"

Hime: "Perhaps this brute force method should be taken to the next level."

Hime takes her new weapons - a pair of tomahawks - to try and fight Yume. She unleashes the first attack, which is a spinning attack. Yume retaliates by spinning her swallow, beginning the clash.

Yume: "Why are you doing this, Hime-senpai!? We don't want any bloodshed just because of your twisted belief!"

Hime: "If you don't want bloodshed, then obey my master's will and let this world be corrected!"

Akari: "You idiot!!"

Akari rushes toward Hime from Yume's backside. Yume moves out of the way, letting Akari clash against Hime with her Luminas Arms in dual-wield mode.

Akari: "If we let that master of yours correct this world, what would happen to us!?"

Hime: "What else? You'll be enveloped with the correct Aikatsu ring, expanded by none other than 2wingS - the joint operation between Starlight Academy and Dream Academy."

Akari: "That's nonsense! You're twisting our world instead of correcting it! You have no idea what happened to my senpais because of DreAca's influence!"

Hime: "You just don't fully understand what my mastery truly wants. I'll make you understand, then, by force!"

Hime's chains of attack are getting faster and faster, giving Akari some trouble.

Sumire: "Hold on, Akari-chan!"

Sumire goes toward Akari to help her out, but she's stopped by the last remaining 2wingS Gundam.

Sumire: "Outta the way!"

Sumire prepares to fire her Sumire Vaquero in piercing shot mode, but the 2wingS Gundam suddenly gets bathed in a ray of light that comes from the sky. From out of nowhere, it is transformed into the GN Drive version of 2wingS Gundam that was once fought during the second Starlight VS DreAca conflict.

Sumire: "I-impossible!"

Ichigo: "Did that thing just transform into..."

Aoi: "...the one with GN Drive!?"

With its power increased from the GN Drive, the 2wingS Gundam prepares to fire its Saint's Ray at Sumire.

Sumire: "You're not going to!"

Sumire backs off quickly and shoots from her Sumire Vaquero in piercing shot mode, just as the 2wingS Gundam fires its Saint's Ray. The shots collide and are cancelling each other. Right after that, Sumire and the GN-powered 2wingS Gundam begins exchanging shots against each other, constantly cancelling each other's shots.

Aoi: "Let me handle this!"

Aoi sends her sword bits to form the Kaleido-gateway for Sumire.

Aoi: "Sumire-chan, use the gateway."

Sumire: "Much appreciated."

Sumire fires her Sumire Vaquero on piercing shot mode again, this time through the Kaleido-gateway for a great increase of beam power and travel speed. The GN-powered 2wingS Gundam also fires its Saint's Ray to cancel out Sumire's shot. But thanks to the Kaleido-gateway, Sumire's shot breaks through the shot from Saint's Ray and forces the 2wingS Gundam to dodge. But one of the beams manages to graze its left arm because of how fast it travels.