CHAPTER 05 : Perfect Queen VS. Idols Beyond God

The Four-Star Academy idols currently in battle against Venus Ark denizens are shocked to see Elza showing up for the fight.

Yuzu: "No way! Elza-san herself!?"

Elza: "I knew the lots of you are having a ton of problem dealing with them."

Kirara: "Just as you say. They are relentless."

Elza: "All of you should return to Venus Ark. I will deal with them myself."

Kirara: "But, Elza-sama."

Elza: "You don't need to worry. I should get this covered perfectly. Once I'm done here, I will head straight towards where Yume Nijino is. Now, go."

Kirara: "Uh, okay."

Kirara obeys Elza, then calls Juli and the grunt units to retreat.

Yuzu: "Hey, wait!"

Elza: "And now, you will feel perfection."

Elza rushes toward Yuzu and does one fast slash with her right-hand Venus Gospel. Yuzu quickly parries the attack with her right blade rifle.

Elza: "I'm surprised you are able to intercept my quick attack."

Yuzu: "Even though I'm not a full-fledged Top Idol, know that I'm still part of S4."

Elza: "Even S4 is far from perfect."

Yuzu: "So what!?"

Yuzu tries powering up to push Elza back, prompting Elza to power up on her own too. Slowly but surely, Elza starts overpowering Yuzu and manages to knock her back.

Yuzu: "Oww!"

Lily: "Yuzu!"

Lily quickly rushes toward Elza and fires her beam machine guns. But all the shots are blocked by Elza spinning one of her Venus Gospels while continuing to wail on Yuzu. Rei also rushes toward Elza at high speed and unleashes a thrust attack at her.

Rei: "Haaaa!"

Elza stops attacking Yuzu to dodge Rei's thrust attack easily.

Elza: "Rei, huh? Are you really trying to rebel against me?"

Without delay, Elza kicks Rei on the back as she's still recoiling after her missed thrust.

Rei: "Ugh!"

Lily catches Rei and helps regain her balance.

Rei: "Thank you."

Lily: "Don't mention it."

Elza: "That's enough, Rei. Quit your rebellion and be my knight once more to ensure my Sun Dress can be fully powered."

Rei: "No, Elza. Not like this! As long as I'm still around, I will stop you!"

Once again, Rei charges right at Elza and engages in a fast-paced clash against each other. Yuzu is providing some fire support, but Elza effortlessly deflects all of Yuzu's shots with just one lance while the other lance is busy clashing against Rei.

Elza: "Even with the power of your Uranus wings drained, you still have that much power? Fascinating."

Rei: "If Kirara is still pretty strong with her wing's power drained, then I should too."

Elza: "Even then..."

Elza quickens her attack, giving Rei a much harder time to intercept those attacks. At the same time, Rei's wounds are starting to hinder her movement to the point where she left an opening for Elza to strike fast and throwing Rei's sword off her Gundam's hand. Elza then unleashes the "perfect attack" against Rei, with the same somersault that she did to Yume. That direct hit staggers Rei so hard.