s n a p

____________

____________

"What're you guys doing?"

Jimin almost lost his balance and Jeongguk did a double take as they heard the voice.

"Seokjin!?" both said in unison.

"That's me." Seokjin grinned as he continued stirring whatever was in the bowl he was holding with a spoon.

"But you said you weren't coming here." Jimin said, recalling their conversation from the night before. The older boy had said that as him, Yoongi and Namjoon (another one of their friends) were too busy studying, they wouldn't be able to make it.

"Well, I wanted to give you a surprise." Seokjin answered. "One might even say this is a....Jin-prise."

He burst into laughter at his horrible joke.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

Jimin suddenly spoke up. "Well, if you're here, so does that mean-"

"No, Yoongi didn't come. He works too hard, that boy." Seokjin cast a disapproving look to no one in particular. "Joon did, though. We're sitting closer to the bonfire. Coming?"

Jimin scurried after him, calling out a, "As long as there's food, I'm in!"

"Hey, what about my picture!?" Jeongguk called after him, then sighed as the latter was long since gone.

Realizing there was nothing else he could do, he snapped an empty snap, only focusing on the fireflies and the way their temporary luminescence cast on the darkened foliage around them.

Satisfied with his result, he bent down to put the device away into it's case, when-

You know that eerie, creepy feeling you get when someone is staring at you? But when you look for the source, you never really find who, since the person has long since looked away?

Yup. That feeling.

That was what happened to Jeongguk at that moment. But, as usual, he found no one staring when he straightened back up.

Sighing a humongous sigh, and swinging the bag onto his shoulder, he walked away, hands in his pockets and trying to look nonchalant.

He would never admit it, but he felt goosebumps dot his arms.

a/n; wow im l a t e