t u x

Jeongguk jostled awake as a heavy weight cascaded down on top of him

“Gukkie, I need help!”

Correction; a heavy and loud weight.

The half asleep student pushed Jimin off his stomach. “What's wrong?” he mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

(a/n; sleepwy baby gummy cheeks lemme squish uwu)

What's wrong? What's wrong!?” grabbing the front of Jeongguk's shirt, Jimin shook him. “The dance is in two days and none of us have prepared at all for it, and you ask me what's wrong?!”

“Relax, I already have everything ready.” Jeongguk stretched and slouched out of the warm covers.

“No you don't. You don't even have anything to wear.”

“Uh, yes I do.”

“Jeongguk, no.”

“Jeongguk, yes.”

“You are not wearing that cheap ass suit you bought for Halloween.”

Jeongguk smiled proudly. “And who's gonna stop me?”

“Me!”

“Jimin, C'mon!”

Walking up to his, much taller, best friend; Jimin placed his hands on the brunette's shoulders and looked up into his eyes.

“Believe me when I say,” he began. “That suit is disgusting and made of plastic.”

Jeongguk's gaze widened. “You're lying.” he whispered.

“I am not.”

“You mean to say, my baby boy, who I have been wearing since two years ago; is not a real suit?”

“Jeongguk.” Jimin tightened his grip. “It's time to let baby boy go.”

“B-but...he's so young...” The taller boy's bottom lip quivered. “He doesn't deserve this.”

“No one deserves to die.”

Namjoon stopped in his tracks, a rather weird sight greeting him.

“Are you guys...okay?” He asked the two boys in front of him, black sheets around their shoulders as they stared forlornly at a box lying on the ground.

“Shhh, this is baby boy's funeral.” Jeongguk glared. “Pay respects quietly.”

“Oh, I'm sorry.” Namjoon joined the ceremony as well.

“You told him about the plastic thing, then?” he muttered almost inaudibly to Jimin.

“Yup.”

“Ah.”

(Yoongi saw the three of them as well, and decided to slowly back away.)

“Now that that's over,” Jimin sighed as the three friends sat back down in their dorm. “We should really buy those tuxes.”

“Agreed.”

a/n; this chapter made no sense? don't worry, the next one is the dance