c l a s s

____________

____________

Why?

Jeongguk grit his teeth.

Why did I never notice before?

He briefly fluttered his eyes shut, trying to calm down, to stop himself from screaming, to do anything-

And that was why Agatha Christie made her characters undergo pain; not to suffer, but to deliver the point that life isn't all roses.”

Shutupshutupshutupshut-

“Well done, Mr. Kim.”

Why did I never notice he was in my class before?

The chair scraped harshly across the rough floor as the blonde across the room sat down, a satisfied smile displayed across his lips.

Because, you knucklehead, a small voice in Jeongguk's head said, the new semester just started, and you had to take this shitty class to increase your GPA or you would've been kicked out-

“Mr. Jeon?”

His eyes shot open as he heard the unmistakeable nag of his homeroom teacher uttering his name.

“You okay there? Are you sick, perhaps?”

Yeesh, people can't even throw a private temper tantrum anymore. What's this world coming to?

“N-no, um, I'm fine.” Jeongguk tried to chuckle (which was increasingly hard to do since he saw, more like, felt, Taehyung's gaze trained on his face).

The forty plus year old lecturer (who apparently couldn't mind his own business) frowned.

“You don't look so good. How about you visit the nurse's office?” he said, in a soft, careful tone.

You know what? Fuck it.

“Okay, thank you, Mr. whoever the fuck you are.”

Jeongguk couldn't believe that had actually escaped his mouth, but honestly? He felt so pissed, he didn't care.

Swinging his satchel onto his shoulder, he slouched out the room, hands dug deep into his pockets.

______

a/n; this is shameless, but please give this book more love, its my baby