w i n k y e m o j i

Jeongguk sighed as he stared at his cracked phone screen, eyes drifting over the last text he had sent Taehyung (which had commenced after he had lied to a certain grayette about going to sleep)

Me
look
its just better if you delete my number

The blonde hadn't read it yet, which was why Jeongguk was so twitchy at the moment, fingers skimming over the screen ever so often, awaiting a reply.

The back of his head hit the couch in their (his and Jimin's) kitchen/living room/dining room as he closed his eyes, breath exhaled in a huff.

He felt funny, and not in a good way. His frustration at his roommate, annoyance at Taehyung, and an all around feeling of loneliness led to his mind draining; utterly exhausted.

And it wasn't as if college was being very nice either. Drowning him in homework, assignments, pop quizzes, not to mention the finals that were just three months away, and even though he was excited to finally finally reach his senior year, it was exhausting.

H

e craned his neck to peek out the window, to see the sky lit up purple, as the sun slowly made it's descent. Where was Jimin, he wondered. For Yoongi had finally got up the guts to ask him out, resulting in them being gone since morning.

Little git. Throwing around his personal number like that. I mean, there are dangerous people out there y'know! Cursing the midget under his breath, Jeongguk pulled a discarded text book out from under the couch, and opening it to a random page, began testing himself.

Hey, he had a history quiz tomorrow. Better late than never, right?

He had just gotten five successive wrong answers, when the door banged open behind him.

"Well, good to know you survived the da-- hoLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Nearly falling down the couch at the sight, he yelled (more like, shrieked).

There Jimin was, arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck, mouths so enveloped that it was hard to figure out who's body part went where. Both of them ignored his shriek, opting to make their way to the bedroom and closing the door behind them.

"..."

___

"Jimin and Yoongi?" Was the first thing Seokjin asked as he saw the brunette standing on his doorstep, grinning apologetically.

"Yeah..."

The senior grinned. "Come on in then."

Jeongguk had just shot him a grateful smile, when his phone buzzed, announcing the arrival of a text. Knowing it won't be anything good, he slid his thumb across the screen, and saw;

Me
look
its just better if you delete my number

Unknown
what if i dont want to? ;)

Great. Juuuussttt peachy. Could this day get any better?

___

a/n; partial smut but not really

should i write one, dyou think?