b a r e

—

Jeongguk was pissed.

Yeah, he understood that Yoongi was attractive and all, but that was no reason he couldn't spend the night at his dorm and play video games, just because Jimin wanted to spend quality time with his childhood crush.

I mean yeesh.

And so, he was kicked out, and where else could he go to vent his feelings, other than Seokjin's place, where (thankfully) Namjoon was not present at the moment (it also didn't hurt that Jin's parents were filthy rich and he was rolling around in his personal pent house which included a guest room).

"Thanks hyung." Jeongguk groaned as he flopped down on the bed, throwing his hastily packed overnight bag in the corner.

Seokjin shrugged nonchalantly and walked out, adding a if you even dare think about my lasagna in the refrigerator, there will be consequences.

Cursing Jimin one last time, Jeongguk let his mind wander over to unconciousness, as he drifted off into slumber.

_______

"What the fuck."

There he was, in the kitchen, a toothbrush half hanging askrew from his mouth, hair a trousled mess, shirtless in his winnie the pooh pajamas bottom; staring across the room at the other person present there.

"Um...hello."

Jeongguk turned on Seokjin, who was grinning sheepishly from the corner. "Hyung, why is he here?"

He pointed at the blonde, who couldn't seem to stop staring at his upper half.

"He, Jeongguk, is here because he needed help." Seokjin tutted disapprovingly. "And put a shirt on, you're making Taehyung blush."

"I-- wait what."

Clasping him by his forearm, the elder dragged the brunette over to another room.

"You could've at least warned me that you had someone over." Jeongguk protested, in an agitated whisper.

"Oh, what difference does it make?"

"Hyung, I am naked."

"Not really, and why're you getting all red? You're a dude, he's a dude, dudes see dudes bare all the time." Seokjin waved a hand dismissively.

"No, he's..." Jeongguk sighed, leaning back against the wall. "He's different, okay? You won't understand."

Seokjin watched the younger stumble away to his alloted room, before going back to the kitchen, where a highly confused (and flustered) Taehyung was gripping his coffee mug.

"Sorry about that, he's grumpy in the morning." Seokjin grinned.

"I see." Taehyung frowned. "Are you two, um, a thing?"

The elder boy laughed. "No, he just needed someplace to stay for the night, don't worry."

Taehyung's cheeks dusted a deeper red as he mumbled something like who says I'm worrying, I'm not worried.

"Getting back on the topic," Seokjin lived for the tea, like any other sane person, but he had a date with his boyfriend in like, half an hour, and he wanted to get this over with quickly. "What were you saying about the competition?"

"Oh. Yeah. Right."

Taehyung's cheeks, Seokjin noted, were still dusted red, as if the image of a bedridden Jeongguk was forever plastered in his mind.

_______

a/n; out of all my stories, poiein is probably my favourite ngl