Ghost boy (danny phantom)

"Ding.. Ding.. Ding"

Oh not again, this will be the third time this week...and it's Wednesday. I have to get to class.

I take off sprinting down the brightly coloured hall running as the green lockers pass by on my way to grade 9 morning English with one of the stricktest teachers in the school mrs. Mannion.

She will chew my ear of if I'm late agai...

SMACK.

"Ouch hey watch where your goi..oh.."

Standing in front of me is the cutest guy (in my opinion) I have ever seen he had ice blue eyes, jet black hair that had almost an emo look to it but more up. He was wearing a white T-shirt with red trim and jeans.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He starts fumbling around trying to pick up the books that were now scattered across the hall. He stands up.

"I'm Danny."

"Jess." I reply smiling like the dork that I am.

"I better get going Jess but it was nice to..bump..into you sorry again see you around." He takes off running down the hall off to what ever class he was going to.

A deep blush started to warm my cheeks as the thoughts of him saying see you around enters my mind as his sweet voice flows through my brain.

"Ahh." I sigh lightly.

"Miss Batten what do you think your doing !" Oh crud mrs. Mannion.

"Sorry mrs I just dropped my books in the hall but I was just on my way to class." I smile hoping my cheeky smile will help mrs Mannion forgive me.

"This is your third tardy this week miss Batten and I will not take this lightly." Her booming voice echoes through the hall.

I stand up and walk towards the class as she stops me. I look up at her as she hands me a yellow slip. I look at the paper and gulp. It was a note....to see the principle.

"I will let mr. Curry know your on your way." she turns chuckling. What a heart less witch!

I watch her from the inside of the class as she calls the office she catches my stare and shoes me off like a cat. I turn and begin the pain staking walk down the stairs to my death sentence.

I slouch my head down as my long brown bangs and shoulder length hair drapes in my face I look down at my skate boarder shoes and teal pants that match with my black snarling wolf shirt. A strand of my blue streak from my hair land in my mouth as I inhale deeply.

I wounded what "Danny" is up to. Wait why am I thinking of him I have more important things to think about like what I'm going to tell my parents.

*****

I look up and see the doors to the office towering over me like the gates to Hell. Here we go. I'm about to enter the dragon.

I push open the doors and walk up to the oak front desk trying to hold on to any confidence I have. Deep breath. The light blue walls in the square room seem to calm me. In. Out. In. Out. In.

"Hello It's me again I am here to see mr. Curry I believe mrs. mannion called down earlier."

"Yes she did and she sounded angry. what did you do this time Jess?" Let's just say I don't have the best reputation here I'm what most call...a trouble maker. It's not like I try to be bad I just have "bad" luck and a bad rep.

"I was late .. Again mrs. " I responded with shame in my voice.

" Jess I think you should get here 20 minutes earlier, your late almost every day and like I always say, If you can't be on time...be early. Any ways have a seat over there Jess." She points to the 2 seats off to the left, out side of mr. Curry's office.