Detention

The dreaded time has come. Detention.

The bell has just gone and I fight my way to Danny. I have no clue where I need to go for this! I don't know if it is going to be some secret room or just some teachers class.

I push past and get to Danny. I quickly peck him on the cheek.

"Hi." I say smiling.

"Hey." He replies.

Sam and Tucker had already left and by now the halls were almost empty.

"So do you know where we have to go for this?" He asked.

"Funny I was just thinking the same thing." I responded.

"What are you two doing still at school?" Mrs. Mannions voice boomed through the hall. Crud!

"We are looking for the detention room Mrs." Danny cut in.

"Well you have come to the right place for today it is being held in my room." She smirked. Great.

*****

We sat down in two desks near the front. We were the only ones in detention. Fun.

"I will be in the computer lab down the hall. If I hear a peep you will BOTH get an extra 30 minutes. Have fun." Her heals clacked as she walked down the hall.

Once she was gone I turned to Danny and smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"What are going to do..alone In a room for being bad?" I smirked. He got the hint.

"Ummm.." A blush spread across his face.

"Know what the baddest of couples do alone...play chop sticks! What did you this I meant?"

"Ohh..ha ha..you know." He stuttered. Dirty brat.

"We are only 14! And I'm waiting till marriage." I jokingly punched him in the arm.

"I know..I know I just thought."

"Lighten up I'm messing with you, it get it."

"So how do you play this chopsticks game?"

*****

"I win for the third time. Ha!" I whispered we had already be caught talking so now we had to be carful.

"You're just more experienced."

"Sure...it feels cold in here?"I started to feel cold. Danny put him arm around my shoulder.

"Better?" He asked

"Thanks but it's not that. It's almost like my..."

"Ghost sense..there is a ghost here." Danny shuttered.

The lights flickered and the atmosphere changed, it felt heavier, hard to breath.

A glow started to spread across the floor. A huge ghost appeared in front of us.

"I AM SARGENT DRILL!"