Mirrage

"Ummm Jess is that you?" Sam stared at me in aww.

"Ummmm I think so." I replayed smiling.

"How did that happen?" Tucker asked with eyes as big as saucers.

"I got pulled into the ghost zone and hey batta boom batta bing I'm ghost girl."

"I wish I could do that." Both Sam and Tucker said together

"No way you guys are crazy...she died I had to save her and bring her back. If you try well there is no telling what will happen. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Ya guys I am still recovering. It was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me."

"Ya I guess, it's still sweet this happened to you Jess...congratulations." Tucker said.

"Now go out and kick your first ghost booty!" Sam screamed jumping up and down.she seemed supportive.

I turned to see Danny behind me. I smiled and walked towards him grabbing his hand. I didn't know he fought ghosts, sweet. We booth flew up threw the roof of the mall. I saw black and then a flash of the second floor. Then black again then I saw the third floor and then up through the skylight.

The sky was darker then I remembered and it was almost darker orange. It was apocalypse orange. (That's my new colour now.)

Over in the distance I saw a flash of light.

"What was that?" I asked

"A ghost."

The light flew towards us and stopped. Standing...floating in front of us was a lady.

She was very pretty and she had long jagged silver hair framing he face. Her skin was pale and almost green. For clothes she wore ripped reflective fabric over her chest that was tied in the back and a skirt out of the same stuff. That must have been the flash that blinded me.

Her eyes shone silvery blue as she glared at us.

"I AM MIRRAGE THE GHOST IN THE GLASS AH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA."

Danny spoke out. "Ha a mirror ghost I haven't seen that before..well maybe you'll have to let me 'reflect' on that one." I looked at Danny and just shook my head. Nice pun.

"No just no."

"Aww come on that one was funny."

"JOKES ASIDE I AM GOING TO BREAK EVER MIRROR IN TOWN SO I SHALL NEVER BE INPRISONED AGAIN!"

"Noooo I need those to check my hair." Danny replied sarcastically. He is not doing well on the jokes tonight.

"ENOUGH TALK LET US FIGHT!" Mirrage yelled.

As she did her body divided into two and then morphed into a mirror image if me on one side ( in front of me) and a copy of Danny in front of him.

"HA HA HA WHAT A SPLITTING IMAGE." The copy's said in unison. Creepy.

My copy shot a fire ball at me and it hit me in my gut. I went flying back into a wall. These powers are going to take a lot of getting use to.

I shot back at her and my copy flew up and came towards me. Oh crud! I braced for impact as the copy flew threw me. Sweet I'm invisible...and I'm sinking again. I started to sink threw the floor.

Up. Up. Up. With that I flew up and stopped. I was now over 60 feet above the Mall parking lot. It was pretty. I look over at Danny who was having no problems what so ever we was punching and throwing fire ball. Man!

I looked back down to see my copy looking around rapidly. Must not know where I am. Here is my chance.

I formed a fire ball in my left hand and extended it as if I was punching the air. I turned down words and flew full speed at my clone. I was falling towards it.

I was only a few feet away now and at the speed I was going I felt like my skin was going to peel of.

Then..."WHAM!" I hit it full force and the bounced back. I saw my twin fly across the parking lot and then smash into a red ford F150. The alarm started to go off. Oops.

I watch my counter part fade away until there was only the truck.

If she is gone then what about Danny? I turned over and saw Danny's double ganger get a green beam shot threw him. He faded away.

I watched as Mirrage re-appeared in front of me. Danny flew to my side. Mirrage collapsed onto the ground.

Danny turned to me." Will you do the honours?" He passed me a high tech looking thermos

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just take off the lid..."

"Ok!" I took off the lid and held it out at Danny. A blue ray shot out and hit Danny. He then was pulled into the container!

Oh god what have I done! Frantically I swung around and shot the same beam at Mirrage. She also got pulled in.

I slammed on the lid and ran back into the mall. I think I just caught Danny!