Hey kiddo

I leaned into the boy I had just met and held my lips to his. I could feel his face get warm and his lips began to tremble. I pulled away feeling like that kiss lasted forever.

Even if it was only a few seconds. It felt like forever knowing how Danny would feel. My stomach sank.

The bus screamed as we all came to a stop. One by one everyone filled off. We were finally here.

*****

Once we were all had gotten tickets and gotten inside I was amazed at what I was seeing. Slides on every corner. A huge wave pool decorated with mermaids and sea shells. There was ever a lazy river that was jungle themed.

I still couldn't find Danny though. There were a lot of people and I began looking for him, Tuck or Sam. On the left hand side there was a section of trees and picnic tables so I figured I might as well sit down and put sun screen on.

As I was taking off my shirt I saw Danny walking to the pools so I began to wave frantically, I probably looked like an idiot but he saw me and walked over.

*****

About 15 minutes later we had found Sam and Tucker, had made camp for the day, and put on sun screen. We were all ready for a fun day in the sun.

As we walked towards the wave pool I notice a large black gate blocking off anywhere from the entrance to the gift shop. So we couldn't get to the rides yet.

A man with a cowboy hat and fake teeth strung across his neck walked towards us.

"Well sorry kidos the park don't open till ten, an' it only be 9:44." He said in a very fake Australian accent.

"But that's like 16 whole minutes." Danny wined, probably playing off the fact that the man called us kiddos.

"You kiddos just hold on tight." I couldn't help but yell as he walked away.

"Mate! We're not kiddos!" I guess that was a bit uncalled for...of well.

"Can ya drive?" He called back.

"Well...um...no." If only he knew I could fly.

"Then your a kiddo, and you can wait." He spun around and pranced off. Then Akira came running up behind me.

"Oh hey Jess!" He called as he tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey." I said with clenched teeth trying to signal him to go away.

"Oh sorry." He said as he bowed his head and walked away.

"What was that about?" Danny asked.

"Can I be honest with you?"

He grabbed my hands. "Please do."

"I was playing truth or dare on the bus and I had to kiss him." I felt so bad, what if this was it? What if he brakes up with me? How could I have been so stupid?