Oops

"Wow...ok." I was stunned, what did he just say?

"Ummm...what ever your going down kid!" He recovered.

"He flew up and started shooting the kid with fire balls. I did the same from the ground. It didn't seem to do anything but she wasn't doing anything either.

Then she sat down and started to throw random candies at us.

Lollys, mints, you name it she was throwing it. At one point she was pelting is with the full rainbow of skittles.

"Wow..thanks, I needed more cavities." Danny sassed.

"I thought it would satisfy your sweet tooth?" I shot back turning towards Danny.

When I looked back there was a huge lolly pop headed for my head and the BAM.. All I saw was black.

*****

"Ughhh...what's going on..where am I?" I franticly asked. I was starting to panic, I couldn't see anything and all I could remember was Candy Kraze and a HUGE lolly pop.

"JESS CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Danny's voice screamed.

"Ya..why are you screaming?" I started to open my eyes, I could see Danny looking down at me.

"Where am I?" I questioned again.

"The hospital, you got clocked in the head hard." Oh...Just then I heard the door swing open. I sat up and felt my head start to pound and the room began to spin.

"Hello, I'm doctor kamikishiquie."

"Dr. Who?" I asked.

"Ha, Dr. Who, doo weeee oooo." Ha nice one..)if you don't get it, get out.)

"Any way Jessica we are just going to determine if you have a concussion." The doctor walked towards me and shone a light into my eyes.

"Yep it's looks like you have a minor concussion. The best thing to do is go home and hey lots of rest, you should be fine by Monday." The doctor explained. He started to walk out of the dim, dull room. I was still a little fuzzy on the whole thing but I remember getting hit.

"And Jessica, no tv or phones until you improve."

Great, fan-freaking-tastic. I can't LIVE with out youtube, noooooo.

"How are we going to pass the time." I began to stand as I held onto Danny for sapport.

"We.. Ha your on your own I need my pewdiepie!"

"Well your supportive."

"I'll.. Visit a lot, promise."

"Ok..right now we just have to focus on getting home...how did I even get here the hospital is like a 20 minute drive." I asked.

"Yaa..about that, I meet your parents... They're waiting outside."

"Oh..did they like you?"

"They loved me."good. I'm glad.

"What about Sam and Tuck?"I asked.

"At home, it's late ya know."

"What did you tell my parents?"

"You slipped and hit your head."

"That sounds like me." I slip all the time.

"Alright, time to go home."